Sign in to follow this  
hewkii9

Dalek Emperor and TARDIS Console

Hi, I like Doctor Who and Lego [and stating the obvious :)], so I've built some Doctor Who stuff. I'll update this topic whenever I've made something new and Who-related. Here's what I've got -

Dalek Emperor

TARDIS Console

A Dalek

Sontarans

Davros

My Flickr

And my Brickshelf [has a lot more pictures than my Flickr, but probably won't be updated as much]

Enjoy!

Edited by hewkii9

Sir, You are a madman and a GENIUS. I love the way you downsized them, but didn't skip on the details. Emperor Dalek looks very... Viking-y though.

Allons-y!

TCW

Edited by TheCloneWalker

I like it, your emperor Dalek looks good, but can it fold down in to a normal Dalek shape? The console looks good, but possibly a bit on the small side, as I remember it in the latest series it is a bit bigger.

Looks great!!! *y*

Are Dalek those R2-D2 wannabes? ;-)

Oh hee hee! Someone's very funny.

Doctor Who premiered in 1966 on the BBC in England, starring William Hartnell as the First Doctor and Carole Ann Ford as his granddaughter, Susan Foreman. The series, until 1989, was aired as a serial of 2 to 5 or 6 episodes. The first serial was An Unearthly Child, followed by the second, The Daleks. Daleks remain to this day a central villainous force in both Doctor Who and British pop culture, having made another 21 appearances throughout the series, 7 having been in the show's current run.

R2-D2, however, is a good guy from Star Wars which came out in 1977, or 11 years later.

Oh hee hee! Someone's very funny.

Doctor Who premiered in 1966 on the BBC in England, starring William Hartnell as the First Doctor and Carole Ann Ford as his granddaughter, Susan Foreman. The series, until 1989, was aired as a serial of 2 to 5 or 6 episodes. The first serial was An Unearthly Child, followed by the second, The Daleks. Daleks remain to this day a central villainous force in both Doctor Who and British pop culture, having made another 21 appearances throughout the series, 7 having been in the show's current run.

R2-D2, however, is a good guy from Star Wars which came out in 1977, or 11 years later.

Oh *sad* , I didn't knew that. Never watched Doctor Who. :-/

Nice work Hewkii. It's always nice to see Doctor Who MOCs, and while oth are perhaps a little small, they have a sort of cutesy charm, and enough detail to make them recogniseable and distinctive.

I like it, your emperor Dalek looks good, but can it fold down in to a normal Dalek shape?

The actual Dalek Emperor (from the new series) can't.

The series, until 1989, was aired as a serial of 2 to 5 or 6 episodes.

Well, not to be picky, but Mission to the Unknown was only one episode, The War Games was 10 episodes, The Invasion was 8, The Evil of The Daleks was 7, The Five Doctors was 1 double-length episode, and The Trial of a Time Lord was technically 14.

Like the Doctor would say:

"Fantastic!"

"Would you like a jelly baby?" X-D

Doctor Who premiered in 1966 on the BBC in England

1963 actually.

(lifetime Who fan here with several dozen Daleks littered around the house)

Dr. S.

Well, not to be picky, but Mission to the Unknown was only one episode, The War Games was 10 episodes, The Invasion was 8, The Evil of The Daleks was 7, The Five Doctors was 1 double-length episode, and The Trial of a Time Lord was technically 14.
1963 actually.

Sorry, but the only old Doctor Who I've watched was the 5/6 regeneration scene.

I like all the compliments, but does anyone have some criticism for me?

Wasn

Edited by Nebsirob

Sure, here's the Dalek Emperor -

Dalek Emperor

and the TARDIS Console-

TARDIS Console

And, because I'd like a central Doctor Who topic of my own, like Mr Spielbrick, a few more -

A Dalek

Sontarans

Davros

My Flickr

And my Brickshelf [has a lot more pictures than my Flickr, but probably won't be updated as much]

By the way, could a mod please rename this 'Doctor Who Lego'?

Edited by hewkii9

Doctor Who Legos would be very popular in the UK if TLC released it as a line.

I'm not sure it would go over so well in the States, as DW is largely seen here as a uniquely English thing, and not so universal as Star Trek or Star Wars. Although I do consider myself a fan, even going back to the days the original series was aired on public television, but I am well aware the franchise goes against the grain of what most Americans prefer with Science Fiction. :hmpf: