Sign in to follow this  
gylman

Harry Potter army builder set

I've seen this before. I think its official, but I don't think its new. It might of been released a few years ago. Has anyone else seen this?

I've seen this before. I think its official, but I don't think its new. It might of been released a few years ago. Has anyone else seen this?

Well it has to be, the figs are all yellow! As for official I'm not sure I buy it...I mean why would the box have English all over it if it was only released in Asia? And why release it only in Asia? It could be real but it makes no sense to me either way. Never seen it before BTW

It's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in home-made looking shrinkwrap....

It's a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in home-made looking shrinkwrap....

You're talking about the one and only Ron Paul, right? ;-) But I"m not sure. Does anyone know how much the auction is going for in USD?

I swear I've seen this before, I just can't put my finger on it. This is a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a strange looking LEGO-type Harry Potter box, wrapped in plastic, wrapped in.... X-D

well, right now they are asking 9800 yen, which is about 85 USD, and there are no bids on it yet, 5 days left in the auction.

Wish I could read that auction/bid on it, those sets are very rare to find now, they were around alot/quite easy to find a few years back. Basically a set of all the figs for HP at that point in time. Lots of yellow heads!!!

If anyone can read that/help me on bidding I might be interested!!

I saw pictures of this sets earlier. They have all figs from the chamber of secrets spread about 4-6 boxes. If they sold it in 2002 in my country I would bought them all (and the one with Ginny 2 times)

I do have these lego. In fact, these sets were not only available in Japan. At that time, you can find them easily in certain asian countries. Harry Potter lego are not very popular in Asia and I think maybe it was just a good idea for LEGO company to consume extra minifigures.

I know some of them come from the promotion of toy stores if you buy lego products over certain amount ; other come as free bonus once you go watching the first round HP movie.

There are total 17 HP minifigures in 4 differnet boxes. You always know what you got once ckecking the pictures of the minifigures' faces on both side of each box.

1st

Draco Malfoy

Professor Severus Snape

Professor Albus Dumbledore

Ginny Weasley

2nd

Crabbe

Ron Weasley

Rubeus Hagrid

Mr. Dursley

3th

Professor Gilderoy Lockhart

Madam Hooch

Harry Potter

Lucius Malfoy

4th

Tom Riddle

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Dobby

Goyle

Herminne Granger

If you are interested, I can post more detailed pictures later. However, I really don't think they worth you spending lots of money on them unless you are a big fan of HP. All you can get are only 17 Harry Potter minifigures, some weapons, 14 capes, and four boxes written with "Free gift only, not for sales" in English and Chinese.

Edited by jnlll

Sign in to follow this