Nemo57

Trucks 6 from Nemo 57

This is great! I especially like the sprinklers in the front (NPU!) and that SNOT watertank. Keep them coming, 'Nemo57'!

Some time ago i saw a cleaning truck, and it was very big and full of tools and machinery, and this truck is exactly the same, it has a very clean and compact design well done, i cant wait to see more of these trucks.

This is great! I especially like the sprinklers in the front (NPU!) and that SNOT watertank. Keep them coming, 'Nemo57'!

Thanks for the comment. I tried to make a watering machine in the style of Lego City.

Some time ago i saw a cleaning truck, and it was very big and full of tools and machinery, and this truck is exactly the same, it has a very clean and compact design well done, i cant wait to see more of these trucks.

Thanks for the comment. No need to wait, you can watch right now. :classic: Nothing complicated in these cars do not. Here snowthrower made on the basis of a set of 4434.

snegouborshchik_101351.jpgsnegouborshchik_101358.jpg

snegouborshchik_101356.jpgsnegouborshchik_101360.jpg

Nice winter service truck! I would make the front snow plow otherway. The rear gritter is a good idea with technic gears. I like the cabin and body very much... :)

Max