Sign in to follow this  
Eikichi

Hello, my name is (not) Eikichi...

I'm French, between 30 and 40 and out of my dark age for a little more than a year and a half.

As a kid, I had a bunch of Classic Space, Fabuland, Town and Castle sets. A few Technic also (well, to be honest, just two ! But one of it was the nice 8855). I think I stopped buying/being offered LEGO near 1990. But I always told my parents to keep them like precious gold !

I came out of my dark age after a discussion with a friend... And my first big set was R2-D2. After that, I bought lots of sets without any pattern, mainly when they were affordable. I also found some good stuff in garage sales.

Now, I think I've found my way in the LEGO multiverse : I want to concentrate on the modular buildings and the collectable minifigures. Mostly, I like to build big sets, spending a whole day opening bags, sorting parts, building step after step after step, looking for that damn little part that stayed in a plastic bag or travelled by itself across the room, building again 'till the end... And the CMF fit nicely with those buildings.

I also like the Creator, Architecture and Ideas themes. But choices have to be maid !

So, see you around !