Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Lego Stencils

I am looking for some really good (basic and clear) lego stencils to put on clothing.. ie with fabric paint. I would love it if anyone could help me. I have found one that I like... One from spraypaintstencils dotcom... but I would really love a lady, pirate or child one... I am no where nearly artistic enough to create one myself. Therefore I was hoping someone would be able to help me out or point me in the right direction. :laugh:

Cheers,

IZ

Yes that kind of thing... that's just like the one I found... but in a more useable format... like black on white background so all I have to do is print and cut out and voila I have my very own stencil.

BUMP!

This is what I've come up with so far, I have sewn a little top (that is reversible) in red and blue LEGO colors, (green and yellow one coming) and have used the only stencil I (or anyone???) could find. And here is the end result!

P1010993.jpg

I haven't finished sewing the top, I have to put buttons on the shoulders yet but you get the picture right?

P1010992.jpg

So now that everyone knows what I'm taking about... is there any one who could even photo shop this stencil to have girl hair and mouth? Or something? :wub: Pretty please? Someone help me? :grin:

Great stuff IZ :wub:!

Here´s one I could use :laugh::

58670732_bd784fab36.jpg

and a scary one:

Lego_Skeleton____by_matchstick923.jpg

or a ninja one:

2089891441_790657ff7f.jpg

Let us see your next one also!!!

CopMike

Oooh! Thanks CopMike! (Sorry for the late reply, I missed this one somehow) I photoshopped my one into a girl myself. Turned out... well I'll let ya'll decide. Thank You so much for finding those for me.... Love the coppa and skellie. haha. Will use them asap.

EDIT: Insert pictures

P1020289.jpgP1020284.jpg

Edited by cutlass_iz

I LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: this stencil! I made a shirt for Toodles too! ! ! Thanks again CopMike!

P1020314.jpg

Looks neat so far! :thumbup:

It's a crazy idea, but you could also try using a minifig torso decal resized up to what you need. I had considered making t-shirts for LEGO events out of them, but haven't actually tried yet. I thought it would be easiest as an iron-on, but maybe stenciling is possible.

Take a look around here and see if anything catches your eye.

It's a crazy idea, but you could also try using a minifig torso decal resized up to what you need. I had considered making t-shirts for LEGO events out of them, but haven't actually tried yet. I thought it would be easiest as an iron-on, but maybe stenciling is possible.

OMG!!!!!! :wub: That is pure genius! Why didn't I think of that... Oooohhh! Hooray for YOU!!!! I am so getting to work! I'll figure something out for sure!

To Be Continued....

I just did a quick mock up in a babies size... when i can afford some bigger tshirt i'll give a more complicated design a go. i the meanwhile I've got a few orders for the skeleton tshirt.

1e8466d2.jpgstars1_orig.png_thumb.jpg

d2557f31.jpgtrain1_orig.png_thumb.jpg

I just did a quick mock up in a babies size... when i can afford some bigger tshirt i'll give a more complicated design a go.

Those turned out pretty well, I'm impressed! I always suspected it could be done, but now I've seen it. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing them! :sweet:

I still think the red train emblem looks like a TIE fighter. :laugh:

:oh::wub:! Wow, they look supercool Iz! Just think of all the possibilitys ahead ........!!!

CopMike