Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Inspecting the Troops

Well, this really isn't a MOC, but I like to post little things like this for your viewing pleasure.

A couple of my troops were left out of this picture for misconduct during a routine inspection. :pir-tongue:

(Nope, I only own one row. Ah, photoshop, what would I do without thee?

inspect2copy.jpg

Well, that's 'bout it. Thought it would be fun to increase my imperial forces (Kinda. Sorta. Not really.)

Thanks!

Good job. The question is however, what else have you been photoshopping for Eurobricks?

Edited by Skelotic

Thanks strider406!

Good job. The question is however, what else have you been photoshopping for Eurobricks?

Thanks!

Nothing for Eurobricks...

Why is that admiral looking so sad?

Perhaps you should get more troops! :pir-skull:

He's such a busy man, commanding the fleet against pirates and what not!

I probably will as Christmas is around the corner and the prices are pretty low ($3.49 USD plus you get all the weapons/backpacks/et cetera)

I may as well post my Fish Merchant here as well (it's dark-brown-o-rific!)

merchant.jpg

Are they Imperial Armada faces I see? Did they come in any of the 2009 Pirate sets or were they sourced elsewhere?

(Nope, I only own one row. Ah, photoshop, what would I do without thee?

Well, that's 'bout it. Thought it would be fun to increase my imperial forces (Kinda. Sorta. Not really.)

You shouldn't have said anything and we'd all have gone WHOAAAAAAAA!!! SirNadroj sure has a lot of new Imperial Guards!

Are they Imperial Armada faces I see? Did they come in any of the 2009 Pirate sets or were they sourced elsewhere?

You shouldn't have said anything and we'd all have gone WHOAAAAAAAA!!! SirNadroj sure has a lot of new Imperial Guards!

Nah, those faces came from my pre-exsisting collection. I would have just used all of the official heads they come with, but it would be weird to have all guards with all the same faces!

Oh, but that would be dishonest! :pir-tongue:

I may as well post my Fish Merchant here as well (it's dark-brown-o-rific!)

merchant.jpg

In what set did this minifig head for the fisherman appear? I tried to find it but couldn't. It ain't part of the new pirate line, is it? You also used this bearded face on a pirate in your medium sized Pillage the Village contest entry Quartering the Quartermasters, if I am correct.

Edited by jamtf

Wow, too cool. I'm an avid Photoshopper, but I've yet to have a camera good enough to allow me to do it on some of my LEGO creations or minifigures.