Sign in to follow this  
legoindy01

New Indiana Jones Fanfilm

A new Indiana Jones lego stop motion movie is coming to youtube! This is a full length movie in the works right now and is schedualed for a 2011-2012 release a trailer will be up in Dec./Jan. More info coming soon.

Sweet! :sweet: Can you give us a link to the info?

Our website is being created right now. But until then this is the only eway i can give information. I don't want any spoilers though so it may not be until about August or October until any more Information is passed. I will also release our movie poster on that day too. If you REALLY want info and don't care about spoilers PM me.

Sounds really cool, Lego Indy! I can't wait for some more news regarding the film! :classic:

Well, it's more or less not coming soon, considering it's release is in 2-3 years. :wink:

Honestly, I would have waited till I had some footage to show people, you're just sort of teasing us at this point. And it's not fun. :look:

At least give us more background info on what it's about. :oh3:

Looks really cool. Love how you're using micro-scale for the introduction! :thumbup:

Yep, It originaly was just going to be a molded moutain piece but This looks so much better. I should be doing at least one update every month wheather it's more news, more story, or more photos. Just tell me what you want to know about the whole thing (besides the entire plot) and you'll get it. :classic:

:classic: i too am planning to make a indy themed film:indiana jones and the kingdom of lost souls, but i cant wait for this one keep us all updated :sweet:

UPDATE:

Spoiler Alert!!!

SPOILER BELOW

here are our locations for the story.

1. Ocean (Country still being discussed)

2. Hawaii (Niiau)

3. Marahall College (CN)

4. Dragon Club, Chicago

5. Temple of Hope, Mongolia

6. San Juan, Peurto Rico

7. Fish River, Africa

8. FINALE UNDECIDED

These are all of our locations. We will also be hosting auditions for certain parts This will begin in 2010 on Jan. 1 So be ready get practicing!!!

At what frame rate will you be filming at? Also exactly how long will this movie be?

Alright, these are things that we're discussing right now because we're still in the preproduction stages. It should be at about 10 or 7 frames per second. and should be about an hour to and hour and a half. It's a huge project but so far our screentests to see what rate we should do the fames it's coming out that we should do 10. If you have any more questions just PM me.