pirate4life

Villager's Gold (FINAL)

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 42c

A pirate find two villagers with some gold and decides that he will take the gold for himself.

dsc00556.jpg

dsc00557.jpg

sorry aboult the not very piratey people, i dont have many pirate sets. :jollyroger:

Edited by SlyOwl

Yes, you tried to directly put them online from your hard drive....And if deeplinking is too difficult, you could always use two as attachments...(max. 100kb)

it's not even of his hard drive, it's for the memory card of his camera...

you can't do this pirate4life, you must upload them on internet, as Erdbeereis1 said, try to put them on Brickshelf or flickr, there is a tutorial to deeplink, and there is also a tutorial on how to upload : http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18347

Now the pictures are up, but you need to make sure and resize them, or they will get disqualified.

You also need to make sure it's built on an 8 x 8 plate for the small division.

This is an invalid entry I'm afraid, its just waaaay to large for a small division. Change it to large and resize your pictures to a maximum of 800x600.

They are a bit blurry in the back as well.

I also see some things in the back that look like they are not in the Pirates age...

Spelling errors: eg. "A pirate find " should be A pirate finds." Try using a translation tool for the words you don't know, I did so in the beginning and it really helped me learn faster.

I am very happy to see you here and I thank you for entering the Pillage The Village Contest. I wish you the best of luck!

now the pictures are online, but as they said, you need to resize it, there is a tutorial for it there : http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20787

if you don't do it, you'll be disqualified :pir-sceptic:

also, as Zorro and Erdbeereis said, you need to put it on a 8x8 baseplate to be eligible for the small category, just take the characters, the blood and the chest and put everything to a nice little baseplate, and it'll be ok!

There are some things wrong with your MOC

Rules

1) Your pictures can be no bigger than 800 x 600 pixels.

2) Small division entries can be no bigger than 8 x 8 studs.

If you don't make these changes by November 30, this will not count.

I wish you the best of luck!

LegoKing

Edited by LegoKing