Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

My Name is Perry; I've heard Doofenshmirtz is hiding here?

Hello all! My name is Perry the Platypus. As you can tell, I am a Phineas and Ferb fan. If anyone is interested, I would love to talk to someone who is also a fan of the television show.

Among other things, one of my favorite hobbies is creating and collecting new LEGO models. My favorite themes range from Alien Conquest to Hero Factory, so I am mostly in the know about a lot of LEGO news and events. I am very excited to enter this community. I have been looking around here a lot, and I thought I would join in the fun. I have a son who absolutely is OBSESSED with LEGO, so I help him build his sets, sometimes while building my own! At this time, I love minifigure collecting (I have atleast every one of each series, though I'm still working on Series 5).

Well, that's pretty much a look at my life. Catch ya around!

-Perry, professional spy platypus

Edited by Perry the Platypus

"And by impeccable of course I mean completely peccable!" :laugh:

Welcome Perry the Platypus! Glad I'm not the only one around here who likes the show. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. By the way, love the Avatar pic. :tongue:

Welcome! I too am a huge Phineas and Ferb fan. Did you see the movie? Epic, right?

*Clears Throught* "Ahem. Nobody asks Beljeet what he is doing!"

Enjoy your stay! I too am new.

As a fellow fan of Phineas and Ferb I have to say anyone who doesn't find that show funny has no soul. My son and I watch it every day and the songs are some of the best parts. Welcome to the site its fun here too.

"And by impeccable of course I mean completely peccable!" :laugh:

Welcome Perry the Platypus! Glad I'm not the only one around here who likes the show. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. By the way, love the Avatar pic. :tongue:

Thank you! Yeah, I love my avatar, too.

"Wait a minute, that was a consious choice! You peed on my couch!"

Welcome! I too am a huge Phineas and Ferb fan. Did you see the movie? Epic, right?

*Clears Throught* "Ahem. Nobody asks Beljeet what he is doing!"

Enjoy your stay! I too am new.

Welcome to the forums! Who hasn't seen the movie? :tongue:

As a fellow fan of Phineas and Ferb I have to say anyone who doesn't find that show funny has no soul. My son and I watch it every day and the songs are some of the best parts. Welcome to the site its fun here too.

Thanks for the welcome! My son introduced me to this show. I find it very creative and fun.

Everything's Better with Perry!

Edited by Perry the Platypus

Thank you! Yeah, I love my avatar, too.

"Wait a minute, that was a consious choice! You peed on my couch!"

Welcome to the forums! Who hasn't seen the movie? :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome! My son introduced me to this show. I find it very creative and fun.

Everything's Better with Perry!

I've seen the movie. Disney Channel Asia aired it again and again, they even aired it once again after th original premiere.

Have you seen the ending? I got all *oh2*:excited: .

And what LEGO themes are you interested in?