So I managed to complete Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) based on the version from the film Amazing Spider-Man 2. I am not really a mech guy, and so it is my first time doing a exo-suit. I took quite some images as references, and with them I created this model. It is supposed to be a big armor standing upright, but also leans down a little bit to resemble a rhinoceros when it is running and charging at targets.

"You want me to come down so that you can kill me?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay Ill be right there."

18920577086_19bae1b27f_c.jpg

I insisted to make the thighs bigger than the calves, but the existing parts are not in good sizes until I discovered using them in 45 degrees. It looks much better in this way. Now it is in running mode:

18759168398_8ded985f12_c.jpg

Probably better to run first to buy time! Rhino is heavily armed but that means he is also slow...

18946825905_5313d82c12_c.jpg

Armed with two machine guns, the Rhino also has missile launchers on the shoulder. For left shoulder, I follow the original and put a shield-like plate there.

18920576876_b29069513d_c.jpg

Aleksei Sytsevich can sit inside comfortably...until Spider-Man defeats him!

18326182633_db1f5c8fbf_c.jpg

The head is probably an interesting use of part as I found no other piece / build that suits my intended design. The back is also a tricky part, because while it needs a lot of details, it also serves as a spine that hold the structure tight and stable. I also managed to follow the original design and put two "fins" at its "butt" location.

18920576086_6794d4f889_c.jpg

Now, with Rhino, my Sinister Six team is complete. I also made my own Vulture and Green Goblin designs. Hope you all enjoy this and now I have to run and hide until Spider-Man defeats them all!

18387807044_ddda10ee75_c.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Bravo. I especially like the use of a Bionicle Toa foot for the head - creative use for a piece from a bygone era. It really is an intimidating piece, which makes it all the worse for any minifigure who happens upon it.

Defiantly the most worthy upgraded Rhino suit I've seen, the use of the foot as a head is perfect. The legs look nice and sturdy too, my only nitpick is he looks a little to stout, kinda like that one boss from dark souls! :laugh:

Oh and I love your whole team together, very ultimate looking. Man, that's a big glider!

Thanks everyone for the like! :)

Cheeky but... Any chance of a parts list?

Sorry I don't have a part list, but if you want, I can a little breakdown for you to see how it is done. Let me know.

This is awesome! I would really like to see a big battle scene if you could, ~Davids19

I will definitely do a diorama, gimme some time ;)

Defiantly the most worthy upgraded Rhino suit I've seen, the use of the foot as a head is perfect. The legs look nice and sturdy too, my only nitpick is he looks a little to stout, kinda like that one boss from dark souls! :laugh:

Oh and I love your whole team together, very ultimate looking. Man, that's a big glider!

Indeed, it is huge! But when the Green Goblin is fully mutated, the scale is just good! And here I show you the details of it!

18467158584_64e8c41c67_c.jpg

18469009533_fbae719405_c.jpg

19063473056_776738edf2_c.jpg

18903531929_57ffae6eb9_c.jpg

Actually loving the Glider.

Just spent some time today making some gliders myself!

Well colour me pink... er, green... no... I don't know. Very nicely done! I'm cringing at the scale a little as some of the parts are a little too big, but all-in-all, very nice!

Sorry I don't have a part list, but if you want, I can a little breakdown for you to see how it is done. Let me know.

Great job, Niteangel.

Breakdown pics would be great, particularly the legs.

My 5-y-o is a huge Chima fan and I am making him a Rhino Legend Beast (my first MOC) - the head and body have turned out great but I am having real trouble with the legs... I have plenty of 2x2 ball-and-sockets and Mixel ball-and-sockets but am just not happy with any of my legs attempts.

Edited by momoe

Hi momoe, so sorry for being late to reply you. The leg breakdown is here, also for anyone who is intrigued:

20150823-01.jpg

And the sloped part of the bottom part is the "palm" of the foot, which it steps onto the ground:

20150823-02.jpg

To save the length, I saved that calf part and integrated it to the foot below. The thigh is then extended towards the back to "grow bigger" visually. Hope that helps!