FactorXa

New Kiwk-E-Mart

Hi all,

I am just getting out of my "dark ages" , everything because I went to by Duplo form my kids and got fascinated with the Modular series...I had the yellow castle from the 70's (still playable in my parents house!). I already missed a bunch of the retired ones, unfortunately...Any one already MOD the Kwik-E-Mart or is it too soon? I would love to catch up on the modulars but the price for retired ones are just CRAZY...

Oh well, I am excited to start my new phase! All the best guys!

It'll be hard to allready find MOD of the K-E-M, it was out yesterday for VIPs clients.

Maybe a madbuilder allready build, destroyed then MOD the thing.

Got mine yesterday, and haven't finish building it yet ;) (OK I'm doing photos for a review, so it's a bit longer than usual ;) )

Welcome! I bought the Pet Shop last summer and I love it, I would highly suggest it if you can still find it. If not there's still Parisian Restaurant and Detective's Office, two very good sets.

Hope you have fun :classic:

It'll be hard to allready find MOD of the K-E-M, it was out yesterday for VIPs clients.

Maybe a madbuilder allready build, destroyed then MOD the thing.

Got mine yesterday, and haven't finish building it yet ;) (OK I'm doing photos for a review, so it's a bit longer than usual ;) )

Looking forward to your review Grendelego. There are not nealy enough of them nowadays. My order for the KEM has been placed.

Thanks Robin for your tips! How do you display your Modulars? Basement table? Bookshelves?

I have a custom buiilt table with about 4m2 of space. Modulars are spread around over 3 main streets. They look great! May there be many more to come!

Welcome; i love the new pieces in the kwikemart.

Like all the small details from the shopping aisles etc.

Looks amazing.