MAKAVA.

15351373852_f5d869389b_c.jpg

Makava is a very strange Toa. Not much is known about his origin, but according to him the first thing he remembers is a vision of an immaculate white boardroom, surrounded by 'set designers' talking about whether to release him as an 'exclusive set' or not, but in the end he was dropped, at which point he suddenly woke up in a cave with no memory of the rest of his life except for one crucial fact: that he was just a character in a popular toy range, and that he was axed at an early development stage for being 'too overpowered'. On that day he also gained a strange voice in his head, which only he could hear. This voice said he was a set designer for BIONICLE, and that only Makava could hear him because of a mental link between them for some reason.

No-one really knows this Toa's element, but Makava himself claims he is "The Toa of fourth-wall breaking", but some Matoran believe he is actually "The Toa of Laziness" as he doesn't really do much other than relax and, in his own words "sit on his fat big behind all day", but occasionally he does help the other Toa protect Mata Nui, mainly to prove to the voice in his head that he is worth producing as a proper set someday.

15165116168_5a3d3526e9_c.jpg

More pictures of Makava looking awesome here!

15348505901_6d6c23e67c_z.jpg

Enjoy! :laugh:

I think the back story you made might be better than the moc! :grin:

But beside that I like this, my only minor quibble is the lower legs, just feel like there missing something. But I think the overall design is pretty good. :thumbup:

I feel like the moc should look a little more "out there" to match the backstory, but is does look kinda like something lego would release.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! :laugh:

I think the back story you made might be better than the moc! :grin:

But beside that I like this, my only minor quibble is the lower legs, just feel like there missing something. But I think the overall design is pretty good. :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm pretty good at character backstories and stuff like that. In fact, I've had some ideas for a couple of stories involving Makava, so stay tuned for that... :grin:

I feel like the moc should look a little more "out there" to match the backstory, but is does look kinda like something lego would release.

At one point when I was building him he did have lots more silver attachments and blades on his back, but IMO it looked a bit too "overkill" for my liking.

Very nice! :thumbup: Funny story too, :laugh:

Thanks Mutant Orc! Makava's backstory was the main part of this build in the first place, so I'm glad you liked it! :laugh:

#Makava2015

He's been riding the Hype train ever since it left Mata Nui, even if the voice in his head kept on denying it :tongue:

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Hahaha! Best story ever surrounding a MOC!

Thanks legozebra! The backstory was the main reason I built Makava in the first place, so I'm glad you liked it! :D

looks nice, the sword only looks a little short on him

Oh,you mean the short thing in his right hand? That's actually a knife, not a sword. Makava knows that it has a proper technical name, but he just calls it his 'stabby knife' :P

yes,Makava knows that it has a proper technical name, but he just calls it his 'stabby knife' thanks53.gif

Edited by tancpualth