Sign in to follow this  
weldingdragon

Help converting ldraw file to LDD

hello can any one help me with this file all i want to do is build this custom model i just need the the instructions but i dont know ment=17681how to used ldraw can someone make this file into pdf file any help would be great thanks

Delorean-BTTF.ldr

Edited by weldingdragon

hello can any one help me with this file all i want to do is build this custom model i just need the the instructions but i dont know ment=17681how to used ldraw can someone make this file into pdf file any help would be great thanks

Moved this topic related to LDD issues to the LDD Forum, and removed your three duplicate topics.

Why did you make 4 duplicate topics?

Moved this topic related to LDD issues to the LDD Forum, and removed your three duplicate topics.

Why did you make 4 duplicate topics?

Because it helps in getting attention, you did not know that?

Just open those files with Lpub and you will be able to build it. You can just click on the PDF generator icon, but If you will read about using that program, you will be able to generate instructions with steps.

With my settings it looks like this:

delorean-bttf_page_234.jpg

Edited by M_longer

Because it helps in getting attention, you did not know that?

There should only be one topic for one discussion. Otherwise there will be parallel discussions, and the board could be filled with unnecessary, duplicate topics in the same forum or multiple forums. Each forum has so much space in the first page and should not be filled with duplicates. Deliberately creating multiple topics about the same thing is frowned upon.

do u think you can sand me the pdf file please thanks

No, I have other things to do in Lpub.