Sign in to follow this  
Cyclonis

Custom Emoticons made for this forum.

Alrighty, before you all start getting offended and before you start saying 'hey, that kid stole our face shape', listen; I made these emoticons for this forum. I want you all to use them and have fun with them, if you let yourselves display them on the 'Clickable Smileys' panel.

Okay, Here we go...I will post more after this:

Harry Potters:

smile_harrypotter.gif

smile_harrypotter_hair.gif

smile_harrypotter_hair_happy.gif

voldemort.gif

Please comment, Overall its taken me ages to do all these!

-Cyclonis

..and some more little castle helmets, not KK2 though

smile_helm-grill.gif

smile_helm-grill2.gif

smile_helm-grill3.gif

Other faces:

smile_eyebrows_cheek.gif

smile_shorthair_eyebrows_cheek.gif

smile_shorthair.gif

smile_longhair.gif

smile_longhair_beard.gif

smile_longhair_girl.gif

smile_mediumgrin.gif

Well, thats all for now folks, comments are welcome and will be greatly appreciated!!

Alrighty, before you all start getting offended and before you start saying 'hey, that kid stole our face shape', listen;

I've always wondered how one is suppose to listen to written text...

Anyways... He's done a good job! Are they gonna be added? But one thing I have noticed is the images don't have transparent background so that's something that probably needs to be rectified first.

Ahhhh, then ye be doomed when it comes to adding a transparent layer to these images. MS Paint doesn't support transparent GIFs as far as I'm aware. But if these smilies were to be used, someone like our dear Apophis would add transparency to the background. Well I assume he would :D

Oh, fair enough. I hope these get used in the forum.

Soooo, does anyone else wnna post. It's because it's in this sub-forum. If I were to post it in mocs I would've gotten more replies, but its too late now. Meh, I dont really care, as long as somebody acknowledges my creations.

I suggest you contacy Apo then, Phes, and see what he has to say about my lego smileys. Thanks :)

-Cycl *satis* nis

Hey Cyclonis, really nice work on these!!! :oD

I'll try to edit (transparent background) them and put at least some of them online as soon as I find the time for it, meaning friday or monday if this is okay with you!

Thats fine with me, thanks heaps!

Also, The larger smileys like King Mathius and The grille helmets aren't too big, are they?

Also, The larger smileys like King Mathius and The grille helmets aren't too big, are they?

Nope, not for the forum.

They are too big for the MSN Messenger which only allowed 17x19 smilies... (though I don't know if the newest version 7 supports bigger ones), that's why all those smilies that are bigger than 17x19 are forum exclusives! ;) (E.g. *wub* , *twisted* and *viki*)

They are too big for the MSN Messenger which only allowed 17x19 smilies... (though I don't know if the newest version 7 supports bigger ones), t

Unfortunately it does! And animated ones too... Which even on 512K connection take a few moments to load which is annoying. But that's probably because of MSN, not the actual image file.

Hey Cyclo, I just came back home on hour ago, have to do some university stuff and when that is done (probably this noon) I will upload the first batch!