Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Dragon Knights Attack Fantasy Castle

4939225308_237cefa43b.jpg

Started with me wanting to build a castle, then I mixed it with my desire to build a Forced Perspective Creation.

I think everything went really well here.

View the Full Gallery.

This is neat! The forced perspective works very well. I think you should make the castle grey and red to make it the good knights castle. I might have to try forced perspective sometime!

That micro-scale castle as seen on the fourth picture of your gallery is amazing.

I was wondering about the white colour, but I think it gives it a little bit of LOTR Gondor-like fortress majesty.

default_cycl_shadowknight.gif

A clever idea well executed Newright :thumbup: Half the fun of LEGO is trying to photograph it in artistic ways as well.

Bravo.

Very nicely done Newright, I love it when people put a bit of thought into how they photograph their creations. Forced perspective is a really neat technique, and I think you've done a nice job of it here. The little glimpse of the forest in the background really does it for me, it just adds that extra touch of realism. The castle design is good too, not sure I like the shape of that central blue roof though, it seems a little big compared to the tower it is sitting on, but I guess it is a hard thing to do at that scale. The towers sticking out on the rocks are hilarious, I wouldn't want to have my room in one of those! :laugh: Very well done overall.

I can't wait to get some dragon knights for myself! :wub: