Sign in to follow this  
Griggs

New in bricktown

Hi! My name is Griggs, Eurobrick character name AND real life name. How's that for honesty? I'm a Lego minfig fan and have a healthy inner child. Interested in joining the mafia games since I love a good party game. I hope to be saving you from scum or killing all of you soon. What's my secret you ask? I'm devastatingly handsome as my minfig shows...

Oh wow. Someone who joined just for mafia? And you're already talking smack? Sign him up! :sweet: We should have a Mafia School signup soon, so you're here just in time.

A warm welcome to you Griggs!

The mafia games are lots of fun, as many here will attest, not just Hinckley. Having played both the school games that have been run so far (the only person to do so, I think), I'd highly recommend them as a way to start out, but beware! It really can become life-consuming! :grin:

I must say, however, your honesty and willingness to reveal your secrets will not be long-lived in a mafia game! :wink:

See you around in the Games forum, and other places too. :sweet:

Hey there Griggs. Welcome to Eurobricks. Your sigfig looks strangely familiar. Be sure to sign up to the circus if you're interested in mafia. :sweet: