Sign in to follow this  
exon_from_youtube

MOC: Toy Story Little Green Army Men

So today I dished out $12.95(including tax) US at TRU for the army men set... 4 minifiggs and a jeep... you cant go wrong.... Besides I am building a 50-80 person army base in my city(reason I posted this in town)

First off I had to swap heads and hands for a better look... may use the green heads later on special forces as if they had camo on their face.... I used the instructions to make an extra jeep to see if I could pull it off with out having to wait a week for bricklink parts.... I think they came out great... Now I need to buy like 15-20 more boxes and my army will be ready for the green and black base.... that will be a 4 plate build alone taking up 3,000 parts easy(base alone)

39434_182435585101071_100000038925151_697894_2793354_n.jpg

63455_182435701767726_100000038925151_697896_155101_n.jpg

any comments and suggestions would be appreciated greatly... I my self am against war themes, but every city has a National guard out post.... He He, I will put the bar right next to the base so the requiters have a easy job signing on drunken civilians... LOL like the way the navy was back in the 40's :laugh:

It looks much better in black. And the windshield looks nicer with those bar pieces :thumbup:

my black dose not have those turn down slopes like the green one has... I was going to make it gray, but did not have the detail parts that I needed...

this Mod is not totally done yet... so keep checking.... Wait till I build the rest of the jeeps and make the special job ones... Gunners and lighters and six wheelers and maybe a trax truck and a pair of tanks...

But I do plan on doing the base up on LDD so you all will see what it is going to look like.... trust me, may not be military themed Totally, but it will be funny and OMG at the same time... this will be the first detailed project I will be creating since my dark age.... :wink:

I have to say, I prefer the green one better.

In the old days the jeeps actually were a dark green color.

Not bad Mod's there 'exon', but I too prefer a green jeep although black is cool for a rapper/rockstar/movie idol ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Looks great Exon! I cannot wait to see the completed Army. I would keep the black jeep. Like said earlier, it does remind me of a rapper's car. You need a Series 3 rapper :)

Looks great Exon! I cannot wait to see the completed Army. I would keep the black jeep. Like said earlier, it does remind me of a rapper's car. You need a Series 3 rapper :)

LOL... I have one I use and one sealed... Look at my avatar :wink:

but ya.. thanks for the comment... maybe I can make a lego rap video with the two... He He.. thats a good idea :thumbup: