You can also visit this in Belgium. It used to be in Brussels, but is residing in Ostend for 2 months. Tickets are € 13,5.

Sawaya is an amazing artist making this an exhibit not to miss.

A foundation brought a large exhibit of his work to NC last fall, and it was outstanding. It was housed in a free, public museum about an hour from Raleigh in a small town called Graham. It appears that he has added many larger pieces to the current traveling show.

it is truly uplifting to see sculptures of this size and quality made of LEGO. Go if you can!

anyone know if the different locations also mean different art pieces in the exhibit?

Would be a shame to see the same art pieces in a year..

Sawaya is an amazing artist making this an exhibit not to miss.

A foundation brought a large exhibit of his work to NC last fall, and it was outstanding. It was housed in a free, public museum about an hour from Raleigh in a small town called Graham. It appears that he has added many larger pieces to the current traveling show.

it is truly uplifting to see sculptures of this size and quality made of LEGO. Go if you can!

I went to that one! The cool thing was, I stumbled upon it by pure chance. I was driving around waiting to pick my brother up once he finished his classes and saw the bill board advertising it. His exhibit was the first time I'd ever seen large scale Lego creations in real life, it was incredible. Still have the t shirt. :classic: