Sign in to follow this  
Alfadas

Question regarding Vikings

I have a question. I made a thread about the return of the Vikings, which can be found here. I was wondering if somebody here is willing to create a sort of challenge, in which all people who want can put MOCs in, and then we can decide the winners, and give the ideas to TLG, hoping they make it into an actual set. Is there anyone here who can do that?

Um, there's a thread in the Pirates forum about brainstorming a new subtheme and sending it to Lego via the Ambassador program. So what's the actual problem?

Um, there's a thread in the Pirates forum about brainstorming a new subtheme and sending it to Lego via the Ambassador program. So what's the actual problem?

Nothing if you just want to have fun dreaming things up with friends. But Lego will not even look at unsolicited theme proposals. (Pretty much no business will). They have always been pretty up front about that. Nothing you would send in or give to an Ambassador would or could ever be seen by a designer. Right now there are only 2 paths for a fan idea to ever see production. 1. CuuSoo and 2. Get hired by Lego as a designer. Otherwise the best hope would be a marketing survey asking what themes you want to see again.

Cuusoo maybe, But I need to make something that reaches 10k supporters, and I am not sure if anyone will support my builds.

Cuusoo maybe, But I need to make something that reaches 10k supporters, and I am not sure if anyone will support my builds.

Well... there's only one way to find out.

:wink: