AmiPolizeiFunk

Hello from Berlin

Hi everyone! My son and I are brand new Lego Star Wars aficionados. We built the new Slave I (8097) and then had to have as many more as possible. Next up is the Jedi shuttle and then the Grevious starfighter. We found these forums whilst searching for answers about various bricks and the lego digital designer. We've downloaded about 20 .lxf sets... all the ones we own and all the ones we'd like to own. So THANK YOU to all the users that have contributed their models and have painstakingly indexed them. They were very easy to find!

This was the only website that could confirm what I suspected -- that the vertical lamp clip found in the TT games version of the "mini-kit" or "capsule" does not exist in the real world! I searched all over the place until I finally found a post on Eurobricks that confirmed that TLC never made that particular part. I wish they would! I've replaced it by a 2x1 plate in my custom order to build 10 mini-kits with my son. I'm so crazy, I'm dreaming of ways to borrow the laser at school to trim them so that one side looks like a modified plate with a round edge and a narrow stem! But I doubt that will happen. Aligning the laser to cut the piece would be a challenge, and I don't even know if lego would cut nicely... I'm imagining it would, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, we're glad to be here, and we hope to become contributors as well. Fantastic forums!! :thumbup:

My 6-yr old son asks, "Why is it, in that picture there, that Boba Fett's got no t-shirt??" :)

Edited by AmiPolizeiFunk

Welcome to EB! :classic:

This was the only website that could confirm what I suspected -- that the vertical lamp clip found in the TT games version of the "mini-kit" or "capsule" does not exist in the real world!

It is too bad that piece doesn't exist. It could be so useful. Glad you could find answers here.

My 6-yr old son asks, "Why is it, in that picture there, that Boba Fett's got no t-shirt??" :)

:laugh:

Welcome to Eurobricks AmiPolizeiFunk, I hope that you have a nice time on the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

Welcome aboard! :classic:

My 5-yr old son asks me the same thing ...I've answered "because he is on vacation with princess Leila" :laugh:

After my son builds some Lego I like to have some fun in photoshop... Click image for bigger version

Motion blur

post-68310-1313735503_thumb.jpg

Boba escaping with his prize.

post-68310-1312471449_thumb.jpg

Maverick & Goose evading a mig over the Indian Ocean

post-68310-1313515005_thumb.jpg

Difficult transparency

post-68310-1313736039_thumb.jpg

Edited by AmiPolizeiFunk

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!

I just posted the BobaFett pic in "Lego Star Wars Photography." I hope that's a good place for it. Where would the other 3 from Creator go?

Edited by AmiPolizeiFunk