___

[MOC] #691502 Intercom Repair Vehicle

Looks good, keeps the classic feel and seems do-able as a set. If I may make a suggestion though, add a villain. Include a cause for the intercom's breakage in the form of an alien, robot or monster. 

Looks good, keeps the classic feel and seems do-able as a set. If I may make a suggestion though, add a villain. Include a cause for the intercom's breakage in the form of an alien, robot or monster.

Thanx :classic:

As for the suggestion: sorry: I do not want any fractions just like there were none in CS, actually I do not like fractions at all :devil: - what I did like on CS was the pure fun of exploration without any fighting...I do not remember me as a child in mid 80's being said of not having any vilains, my game plan was almost everytime something like: hey, we found new planet with strange objects and plants etc. (I know younger ones will not agree with me but... :grin: )

I like it! Whenever I have a dream about finding new Space sets in stores, they always look like this! Old school and weird and crazy colors!

If I may make a suggestion though, add a villain. Include a cause for the intercom's breakage in the form of an alien, robot or monster.

NOOOO!!!

I like it! Whenever I have a dream about finding new Space sets in stores, they always look like this! Old school and weird and crazy colors!

Oh, thank you very much, this is probably the most encouraging comment I've ever received :blush:

NOOOO!!!

Exactly my thought - you are my kind-of-a-person it seems :grin::thumbup:

BTW later I will also add new pics to all my Eurpbricks MOCs (you can see all in one place here: http://lego.queryen.com) showing their modularities as all of them have some, maybe you'll be even more interested + I have like 30+ more MOCs just not rendered at this time and all of them are in this design of Techtroners (ehm, my own pseudo-subtheme)

Edited by bublible

I also like the classic feeling of it...and is good that you're not a lover of fight scenes (you're more a star trek person, than a star wars person). I like both (so I'm always happy :classic: ...if it looks good of course)

I also like the classic feeling of it...and is good that you're not a lover of fight scenes (you're more a star trek person, than a star wars person). I like both (so I'm always happy :classic: ...if it looks good of course)

Well, actually I love SW quite a lot and do not like ST much (except for those absolutely first TV series from 60's with Spock&Co. that we watched as kids on a foreigner Austria ORF television in mid 80's, of course, cos they are my childhood you know so it's different with those ones :classic::thumbup: ) :laugh::grin:

...and thanx a lot for your comment: I am happy that you like my model :wink: