Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Talking Skull - Solutions & share your experiences

I Got "Wicked Wench","Concord","Ghost Pirate LeChuck","Kiwifruits Scientific names", and "Blackheart Cousins".

Edited by Dr.Cogg

So what was the 1993 and "103,688 bricks they used..." clues supposed to lead to? That seemed to be the number of bricks in an exhibit in the 1993 World Lego Expo, but I couldn't find anything else about it other than on wikipedia.

Overall the game got frustrating with circular clues (especially regarding the RLS grave), but it was fun overall. I certainly know a lot more about pirates in general after all that googling.

The Pop Quiz can be reached by knowing that the pattern of the streets in Port au Prince (one of the set of coordinates on the teaser images) or Puerto Principe in Spanish had the shape of an amphitheatre.

I've known evil geniuses who expected far less of me to solve their elaborate riddles. :pir-tongue:

So what was the 1993 and "103,688 bricks they used..." clues supposed to lead to? That seemed to be the number of bricks in an exhibit in the 1993 World Lego Expo, but I couldn't find anything else about it other than on wikipedia.

Yeah really good question, I was wondering about that too!

Also: could someone explain how the popquiz answers were to tell us to add those numbers...?

Yeah really good question, I was wondering about that too!

Also: could someone explain how the popquiz answers were to tell us to add those numbers...?

The 1993 clue referenced a brick-built pirate kitchen or galley at the expo. Some of the literature that accompanied the event had a brief storyline (I believe it's been posted somewhere on the forum), that included the food being prepared for the pirates: hot rat (!) stew, sausages and boiled cuttlefish. The sausages were on one of the teaser posters tipped me off to this.

After you told the skull those three items, one at a time, the prize code appeared.

Definitely a tricky one.