Izzy

REVIEW: 8401 City Minifigs

According to Bricklink that torso appears in 17 sets and is on 9 minifigs

I enjoyed reading your post about how LEGO does things in the instructions that seem strange. :laugh:

I always found this set particularly weak.

Reminds me of this, but I would say this is much better.

6326-1.jpg

The only good thing is the street signs, until I found out they were stickers and that was a slap in the face when it comes to city

Not even the signs are printed :hmpf:

Thanks for posting that set Macoco! It solved a mystery I've had for some time now! During my "Dark Ages" I had bought a couple of small Lego set and I always wondered where this girl on the bike with the kitty sitting on the back, came from. As well as the Pizza and these other minifigs. Now I know. That was long ago! I wonder where the Pizza went lol. I still have the girl minifig, she's very plain looking but my niece loves the little kitty that sits on the back of the bike stud.

I checked Bricklink saw what people meant about the torso being used in many sets. But with the tan ponytail it comes together making a cute girl minifig my niece will like. The torso is featured in one of the minifigs in the 10196 Grand Carousel. A girl with a black ponytail and red pants.

I only recently got back into Lego sets, at the end of last year. Me and my 6yrs old niece would play with the huge Legos before that and some Portuguese Legos. (BTW Anyone know what the huge Legos are called? They are bigger then Duplo and even the tubs have stackable studs on the lid you can build on or stack the tub on another tub. We had 2 tubs.)

(BTW Anyone know what the huge Legos are called? They are bigger then Duplo and even the tubs have stackable studs on the lid you can build on or stack the tub on another tub. We had 2 tubs.)

:sceptic: Quato(SP?) :sceptic:

As for the reviewed set it was good enough where I got a second one (on sale of course, I am not sure about the first one if it was on sale at the time I got it).

(BTW Anyone know what the huge Legos are called? They are bigger then Duplo and even the tubs have stackable studs on the lid you can build on or stack the tub on another tub. We had 2 tubs.)

Quatro or Primo. :wink:

Quatro or Primo. :wink:

Yes thank you! It was a Lego Quatro tub with red top. I did a search. Funny enough, my niece started out with us building using my Jenga game blocks. Then as a gift she coincidentally got 2 tubs of Quatro Legos, one tub from my mother and another from a relative. I tried to get her to play with regular Legos early on because I didn't want to go through the Duplo stage. But she had much trouble with them. She was too little at the time and had trouble putting them together and taking them apart. She also didn't get into them much because they were so small and to build anything big would take a ton of Legos which we didn't have. But now she is 6 and got into regular Legos. :)