LEGO Shop@Home Friday sales

$10 off $100 or more

$20 off $200 or more

$30 off $300 or more.

Starts Friday, plus free shipping.

mod1_hero_1.jpg

mod1_prod1.jpgmod1_prod2.jpgmod1_prod3.jpg

banner.jpg

This is from the most recent ELGO email, in case you don't subscibe.

Nows a great time to pick up their exclusives. And heres a tip order separatley. In other words, if your planning on purchasing $400 worth of lego. Separate it into $300 + $100. That way you can save $40 insteadof $30. Also, packaging is still the same and receive the same amount of protection. So it's better to order separatley.

This belongs in the Black Friday thread. :wink:

It's probably the worst deal out of all of the LEGO deals out there, though (others are more than 10% off).

ELGO
:laugh:

EDIT: danny316p of Flickr found this flyer at his LEGO Store:

4129502959_ec644d8465.jpg

4130268466_083e13d369.jpg

Edited by ILikePi

Theres also scratch cards if your going to lego stores. You can get 10%, 20% or 50% off your purchase depending on what you scratch. You also get a chance of scoring a $100, $200 or $500 gift card.

So best deal is just go to lego store as you get the full 10% instead of having to spend exactly $100 to take $10 off. Also note that Lego shop price ends in 0.99 so to pay that extra penny, you gotta buy something small which the cheapest is like $3.99.

Is this just the US S@H or is it in other countries too?
According to the fine print it says "offer valid in the United States and Canada only."

OK, so it's apparently Friday now on S@H-USA. The discounts are posted, and there's a link for additional discounts, but it's showing me the same 4 uninteresting items on sale that have been there for a week. Ya'll seeing the same thing? Cached page?

OK, so it's apparently Friday now on S@H-USA. The discounts are posted, and there's a link for additional discounts, but it's showing me the same 4 uninteresting items on sale that have been there for a week. Ya'll seeing the same thing? Cached page?

Their banner has a problem at the moment and i don't think its gonna be fixed until next morning when people start working again. It shows text instead of a picture. I've been clicking the shop@home website when it turns black friday and there aren't any lego sales as well. Its the same 4 items too which 2 are sold out.

Their banner has a problem at the moment and i don't think its gonna be fixed until next morning when people start working again. It shows text instead of a picture. I've been clicking the shop@home website when it turns black friday and there aren't any lego sales as well. Its the same 4 items too which 2 are sold out.

Sometimes the banner is OK, I was guessing it was server load, maybe, although only the banner seems to be affected.

I loaded up my virtual shopping cart, and the 10 off 100 discount isn't applying, either. It's saying that Fire Brigade doesn't cost more than $100, up at the top, and so doesn't qualify for the discount?? (Mind you, I'd buy TWO if that were correct. Alas, it shows the normal price in the total.)

Nice job, LEGO, perhaps I will try again in the morning. Perhaps.

(Ok, ok, I'll try again in the morning, but I'm annoyed.)

Nice job, LEGO, perhaps I will try again in the morning. Perhaps.

(Ok, ok, I'll try again in the morning, but I'm annoyed.)

It is quite anooying i agree. I'm gonna miss out if they really do have some really good deals by the time i wake up. I'm not gonna stay for 24/7 clicking on the site to see if theres still new sales.

I heard rumour that chrome stormtrooper silver magnet will be on sale as well.

PLUS: I tried to call them earlier today to ask whats going to be on sale, but apparently they say offices are close because of the holiday. Is thursday suppose to be a holiday for US? I thought only black friday was. Sorry i'm from Canada so don't really know too much bout US holidays.

Edited by BlueDragonZ

PLUS: I tried to call them earlier today to ask whats going to be on sale, but apparently they say offices are close because of the holiday. Is thursday suppose to be a holiday for US? I thought only black friday was. Sorry i'm from Canada so don't really know too much bout US holidays.

LOL. :classic: Thursday is Thanksgiving day here in the US, and is the /actual/ holiday. Friday is not even an official holiday (although schools and many adults will have it off if they don't work retail), it's just the day the holiday shopping season semi-officially starts, and sometimes the best day for sales. (Although the day after Christmas can be better...)

LOL. :classic: Thursday is Thanksgiving day here in the US, and is the /actual/ holiday. Friday is not even an official holiday (although schools and many adults will have it off if they don't work retail), it's just the day the holiday shopping season semi-officially starts, and sometimes the best day for sales. (Although the day after Christmas can be better...)

We don't have black friday sales here in Canada. Only one that i'm looking forward is the legoshop. and your right about the Save $10 thing. I tried ordering a republic gunship and it didnt' work. I tried adding a death star and republic gunship. It says something like this:

"Oops ! You do not qualify for our Exclusive Black Friday offer as your order is less that $100! Spend $100 and save $10. Spend $200 and save $20. Spend $300 and save $30. Plus don’t miss out on Free Shipping* on orders over $99."

Which means now i don't even qualify for free shipping... Its currently 9:30 pm here as i'm from the west coast of canada.

I also have the same issue. My order is $200+ and yet it says " Oops, you do not qualify for our Exclusive Black Friday offer as your order is less that $100!..."

It appears that there is a glitch on S@H.

I hope by the time I wake up (currently 1:29AM) everything won't be sold out!

Apparently, the pirates chest set is now sold out so i assume its a really good deal.

But heres the thing. I order the republic attack gunship and it didn't come with the promotional v-19 torrent as promised even though they put it out on the front page.. Also, in the checkout i suggest you get a calculator and start punching in number as they put the savings into each individual item so you don't really know if your close to $200 or $300.

I'll post what I posted at Brickset before the mods there went power mad....

The news sale ideas on S@H USA are a joke, the rest of the world isn't missing anything. LEGO hadn't updated it in several months and all they add is a bunch of garbage and 20% off some magnet sets. They didn't add a single System set! So much for "Going back to basics". It's a pathetic excuse of a Black Friday sale and I hope LEGO is reading this because its the sale is so bad it's insulting to LEGO fans.

Also the 10% off thing didn't work last year either, you have to call. The operater will be clueless and they will call you back later. :laugh:

I agree with all of you as well. I was expecting they might discount some star wars sets and not just some not so popular keychains. Their Save $10 off thing is like a little less than 10% off. Probably even worst than regular sales. But this is BlackFriday... i was expecting probably 30% off all lego or something like that at least.

Sign in to follow this