JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game-Season One

Oky, my future self is half dead on the floor! In your post it looks like you think I am not half dead. Sorry if I am mistaken. Thok and co are going to run into the bounty hunter and Delso right? Considering it leads to the future. I hope.

Oky, my future self is half dead on the floor! In your post it looks like you think I am not half dead.

Hm, you're right. :pir-sceptic: That was not intended. I'll change my post. After that, I hope everyone is happy with it. :pir-blush:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

They are everyone's clones.

Since when did we turn into Soviet Russia? :pir-tongue:

Yes, they are in my special group, and since I lived on Kamino at the time, I cloned myself for one clone, the Commander.

Since when did we turn into Soviet Russia? :pir-tongue:

Yes, they are in my special group, yadda, yadda...

FINE! :imperialguard_commander1: I'll edit my post - again! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Bob and his clones fired away at the oncoming droids, while Rex and his men covered 8P-4C, who was treating JD and Will's wounds in a niche of the room.

Happy now? :pir-hmpf:

Btw, that's a hilarious vid, Wouwie! :pir_laugh2: Thanks!

Can we get back to the game please?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Jim saw Adam, Thok, and Pr0 all jump through the time portal just as it closed. Now with Butcher being the only one with a lightsaber, the fight was almost hopeless. The droids were becoming more and more numerous, and the clones becoming less. Things got even worse when Grievous slashed out with his blades and let loose four mutants.

"That's it! Everyone clear a path through the droids and retreat!" yelled Jim. "Rex, set some charges, I'll cover you. Everyone else, get those droids out of the way!".

Rex started planting charges around him as Butcher stood in front of him, blocking shots. Quite a few hit him, some in the armor, some not. After about five minutes, a path between the battle droids was cleared, and the remaining clones and group sprinted out, with Grievous hot on their tail. Butcher was the last one out, before someone shot the controls on the door as it slammed shut on the droids. Unfortunately, Jim felt a searing pain in his heel as he looked back. Grevious had slashed him, and it was pretty deep, too. Jim started limping after his teammates they headed forward, but quickly turned left because a squad of magnaguards eas blocking that hallway, and now turned in hot pursuit. Garviel came running after the group, and shot down a few magnaguards. They rushed for the exit, killing as many droids as possible on the way...

pr0 looked at the world around him, it was a whirl! He was like in hyperspace only falling and breathing...

pr0:"Thok! Adam! Where are you!"

Suddenly around a turn they both appeared but they were far away from pr0.

pr0:"Guys over here!Guys!"

But Thok and Adam did not turn around. They were staying still andd bracing themselves for impact. Suddenly, the end of the ride appeared and the only thing that could be seen was a bright flash of light and with that our heroes fell in bracing themselves for the worse...

And you all will find out our destination in Ch. 5!

And you all will find out our destination in Ch. 5!

:pir-hmpf: How many times do we have to say this? There is no Chapter 5! This is it - for now! After we end this chapter (which will happen very soon), there will be a large break, and after that, It will be a whole new season! So, hurry up with your time travel mission; we can't stall the end much longer!

That's kinda what I meant- but okay. I'll edit this post when I return from work.

Thok, pr0 and Adam landed in a corridor. They saw JD(p) lying on the floor in front of them. Then Jim and the group ran out of a door next to them, followed by Grevious and the mutants.

Jim: What?

pr0:What?!

GG: WHAT!!!!!

That sorts out the time travel! Back to the present! :pir_laugh2: The bounty hunter has escaped as the portal leads into the present and will return later in the story to try and kill me.....again. LEAVE JD ALONE YOU SLIMEY PEICE OF BANTHA POODOO!!!! :pir-angry::pir-angry::pir-laugh:

In the next season, will Order 66 take place, or will we stop the game before it happens? And if it does happen, will we carry on into the empire era?

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Loken crouched behind what small cover there was available and helped the clones to hold the tide of droids. A clone died in a hail of enemy fire. Jim ran to the opposite side of the hall way and joined in the fireteam. "JIM," Garviel shouted "AM I GLAD TO SEE YOU, WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?" "THEY JUMPED THROUGH THE TIME PORTAL" He shouted back "DON'T ASK ME WHY I DON'T KNOW." Another clone died, which meant there was 5 clones left including Rex.

"REX, WE'LL HAVE TO BLOW THE CHARGES, IT'LL HOPEFULLY WEAKEN THE BASE EVEN MORE, WHICH SHOULD CAUSE THE TIME MACHINE AND THE BASE TO COLLAPSE ON ITS SELF."

"WHAT? JIM EVERYONE ELSE HAS GONE THROUGH THE PORTAL, THEY COULD HAVE ENDED UP ANYWHERE. WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET BACK." Loken protested.

"THEY COULD BE DEAD BY NOW, THOUSANDS OF SEPARATISTS WENT THROUGH AS WELL, YOU KNOW THEY WOULD GLADLY SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT THE REPUBLIC"

Loken sighed, Jim had a point, he would have had and almost did several times. "FINE, REX DO WHAT HE SAYS ON HIS MARK, REST OF US GIVE THEM COVERING FIRE AND BEGIN RETREAT TO THE OUTSIDE"

The rest of the clones signalled confirmation, and began to retreat. "REX HIT IT" shouted Jim as he began to run. "YES SIR" Rex replied and pressed the detonator.

So starts the beginning of the end...

That sorts out the time travel! Back to the present! :pir_laugh2: The bounty hunter has escaped somehow and will return later in the story. In the next season, will Order 66 take place, or will we stop the game before it happens? And if it does happen, will we carry on into the empire era?

OK, so, you were in the past/future, rescued present JD, and came back somehow, right? Or did the portal just bring the four of you directly to this point in time?

Either way, I am going to post the finale now. If there is anything you want to tell us from your time travel adventure, you can do that afterwards. Everyone will have the chance to fill any plot holes after the end of the chapter.

As for the next season: Nothing is decided yet, but I think we will try to keep it within the CW. However, there will be a poll where you can share ideas for the next season. :pir-wink:

Alright, are you guys ready for the big finale? :pir-sweet:

Erm... simonjedi? Could you change your post a little? As you can see from JD's post, the time travelers are already back, and there were no "thousands of separatists" that used the time machine. :pir-sceptic: I don't even know what you are talking about.

Also, it doesn't make sense that there are charges all of a sudden. We never had time set up any. But since it's all over now anyway, I will allow that.

Erm... simonjedi? Could you change your post a little? As you can see from JD's post, the time travelers are already back, and there were no "thousands of separatists" that used the time machine. pirate_sceptic.gif I don't even know what you are talking about.

Also, it doesn't make sense that there are charges all of a sudden. We never had time set up any. But since it's all over now anyway, I will allow that.

yelled Jim. "Rex, set some charges, I'll cover you. Everyone else, get those droids out of the way!".

Me and jim don't know everyone has returned, (as said in my post) we're slowly retreating out.

I also used it to give the impression we have to destroy it soon, the seps have started their invasion of something, so we better hurry. Imagine theres a floor underneath with tens of thousands of battledroids/ tanks and stuff ready to enter a portal,

I look forward to the final. don't disappoint i'm sure it'll be excellent.

However, there will be a poll where you can share ideas for the next season.

might be a bit premature, but how about a new type of battle droid (that look oddly similar to the droids in next years BP)

Can everyone just hold on until Oky Wan and I can get this sorted out? Pr0, Adam, and Thok are in the future, but just wait for a bit to post. I can't explain everything now, but I will soon. Thanks for your patience. :pir-classic:

Wouwie's comm link went off.

Wouwie: ''Yes?!''

Clone: ''Sir, this is the Homeland, we spot several unidentified fights heading your way!''

Wouwie: ''Is Attack Package Alpha still on standby?!''

Clone: ''Yes. Should we sent them to confirm it?''

Wouwie: ''Do it! Oh, and prepare all the gunships for immediate take-off from the Homeland. Send them at my command.''

Clone: ''Copy that.''

Wouwie: ''We got unidentified fighters heading our way! Arc's are intercepting! Also, if we want to get out of this hell, the Homeland can do that.''

ARC Pilot: ''Sir? The fighters weren't fighters but citizens ships, but we spotted CIS movement heading towards your position!''

Wouwie: ''Damn! Thanks for the info! JIM! We got incoming CIS forces! I think we should get out of here!''

OK, here it is: The big finale! :pir-sweet:

Rex pressed the detonator... but nothing happen. "What's going on?" asked Garviel. "I don't know, Sir, the detonator seems fine, but it's not working!" replied Rex confused. "Dammit!" cursed Garviel, "What do we do now?"

"Hey guys," said a familiar voice behind them. They turned around and saw Adam, Pr0, Thok, and the present JD standing there. "YOU?? But... how?" stuttered Jim surprised. "Long story," said Pr0. "Looks like you guys could use some help." "You got that right!" confirmed Wouwie, relieved to have some back up. "Then let's show those Clankers what we're made of!" said JD, took out the chaingun that was given to him by his future self earlier, and started firing away at the droids. As they fired, they retreated backwards, until they got to the exit. But the door was locked.

"It's too many of 'em!" exclaimed Rex. "Where is MacK with his grenades when you need him!" said Oky Wan. "Wait a minute," said Thok, "I may not have explosive grenades, but I do have EMP grenades!" "Droid poppers? Excellent!" said Jim. "Then what are you waiting for - Use them!" "right," said Thok, pulled the EMPs out of his belt, and threw them in the middle of the droids. After a few seconds, they went off, disabling the entire droid army. The group jumped up and made triumphant sounds. "Alright, now let's get out of here!" said Jim. "We can call in the armada and have them bomb this place into the ground." "NO, WAIT!" called JD. "Will and my future self are still in there! We need to save them!" And with those words, he ran off back to the room with the time machine. "JD, wait!" Jim called after him, but he was already gone. "Don't just stand there, after him! He needs our support!" Jim told the others, and so they followed JD.

When they entered the time machine room, they were shocked by what they saw. Will and future JD lay on the ground, dead, and 8P-4C had been sliced into many parts. In the center of the room stood General Grievous, holding present JD up by his throat. The general laughed: "Isn't that touching! The noble heroes return to save their friends. Haha! Too bad they are already dead... Just like the rest of you is going to be!" And with that, he impaled JD with one of his lightsabers and threw his corpse aside. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! You monster!" cried Jim and charged at Grievous with flaming rage. Adam and Pr0, the only others with a lightsaber, followed him. Grievous split his arms and ignited all of his lightsabers. The others started to shoot at Grievous, but they were soon attacked by the mutants that the droid general had released earlier. Therefore, they were forced to concentrate their fire on them rather than Grievous. The mutants were pretty advanced, so they were much faster and much better armored than any before them.

Meanwhile, the lightsaber wielders were having a fierce duel with the droid general. They fought well, but in the end they were no match for the general's speed and agility. First, Pr0 got cut in the side and fell to the ground. Then, a few minutes later, Adam lost his lightsaber-holding arm and one of his legs. In the end, there was only Jim left. He fought as hard as he could, but with no one to distract Grievous, the general was able to block every attack from him. Jim kept fighting nevertheless. However, at one point, Grievous caught him off-guard and sliced off his lightsaber-holding hand. Jim dropped on his knees, screaming in pain. Grievous lowered down to him and said: "Foolish Republic scum! Did you really think you could defeat me! I have taken on much more powerful Jedi than you! And did you really think I wouldn't notice that you set up charges in this room? Once you fled into the corridor, I defused them. Now, there is nothing that can stop me! Friends or not, you must realize: you are doomed!" Jim stared him in his yellow eyes and said: "You may have won this time, general, but the Republic will never be defeated! They will find you and destroy you!" Grievous squinted his eyes and said: "I don't think so." And he stabbed Jim into his chest.

Oky Wan watched in horror as his best friend Jim fell to the ground. "Jim! NOOOOOO!" He gave the last mutant the finishing shot and started firing at Grievous. The others followed his example. Grievous dashed forward at them and started slicing and dicing the last few clones. Next, he swung towards Oky's direction, but thanks to his force-precognition powers, Oky was able to jump away before Grievous could hurt him too much. However, he wasn't fast enough, so he got a pretty deep cut into his stomach. Oky fell to the cold floor, crumbling in pain. It hurt so much that he could get back up, and so he was forced watch the droid general kill the rest of his friends.

One minute later, the massacre was over. Grievous straightened up, put away his lightsabres, and joined his arms. Then, he left the room, coughing.

There was silence. Deep, painful silence. Oky pulled out a shot of bacta and injected it into his wound. After the pain had decreased, he sat up straight. He looked around the room and saw all of his friends' corpses littering the floor. Tears filled his eyes. He could not believe this had happened. He dearly wished there was a way to reverse all of this. Of course, he was sitting in a room with a time machine, but without crystals to fuel it, there was no hope in getting it to work...

If only he had one of those crystals...

one of those crystals from the Utapau mines...

Just one...

That's when Oky remembered. He did have one of those crystals! He had taken one with him when they had walked through the mines! Feverishly, he reached into his pocket, and when he pulled it out, he was holding the greenish crystal in his hand! Happiness flooded his heart. It would not take him far back in time, but far enough. He got on his feet and started walking toward the time machine. In his head, he was constructing a plan. He collected an EMP grenade from Thok's belt on his way to the machine. He stepped up to the device, put the crystal into the fuel container, and set the coordinates. Then, he pulled the lever that Grievous had pulled just a few moments ago, and a new portal appeared in the center of the machine. Without wasting any of the single crystal's energy, He stepped into the portal...

When he came out the other end, Oky Wan experienced a deja vu. In front of him, there was Grievous, fighting Jim, Adam, and Pr0, while the others were defending themselves against the droid army that entered the room. Adam, Thok, and Pr0 were amongst them, so they had apparently not followed JD into the portal yet, meaning that there were still energy crystals left. Nobody seemed to have noticed yet that Oky had come out of the machine. Now is my chance, Oky Wan thought, and yelled: "Hey Grievous! I have a surprise for you!" Grievous turned around and looked confused. Oky threw Thok's EMP right in front of the droid general's feet. As it went off, Grievous fell to the floor, unable to move. Jim and the others were happy to see that, but they were too confused to show it. Of course, Oky's past self was the most confused. "No time for explanations!" Oky told them. "Rex, I need your charges!" "Errr... Yes, Sir..." said Rex, still irritated, and handed Oky the charges. Oky Wan punched some coordinates into the time machine and walked up to the portal that appeared. "Oky... What are you doing?" asked Jim. Oky answered: "I'm making sure that this hellish device is never created!" With those words, he threw the pack of explosives into the portal, and as it disappeared, he hit the detonator.

There was a massive explosion of bright light, and suddenly, it felt like they were all sucked into a different world. The next thing they knew was that they woke up in the place where their whole adventure started: The deserted industrial section of Coruscant. They were all there, but now there was only one Oky Wan and only one JD again. Oky looked at the time. It was mere hours before the time where he met Annix, Jim, and Thok for the first time. Jim came to his senses and said: "Oky... What did you do?" "I sent the charges back to the time and place where the time machine was first developed: the research facility on Hoth, at the time where Adam told us that there was a cosmic disturbance! I blew up the machine, and maybe even the facility, so the separatists never developed a time machine and we never went on a quest to destroy it! Everything has been reset - only this time there wont be any time machine." "But at this time, only you, me, and Thok were on Coruscant. Why are all the others here? And why do we remember what happened?" "I think it's because we were there when everything was reset. I bet MacK, Annix, Xela, and all the others who died during our mission are alive now, but they don't remember what happened because they were not with us anymore when we reset time." "Hm, that's a pity," said Jim, "but it's good to know they are OK."

They all got up and complimented what Oky had done, and in return, he complimented and thanked everyone for their help in making this mission a success. When nobody had anything to say annymore, Wouwie said: "So... What do we do now?"

So, pretty much nothing in the past 918 posts really happened. :pir-tongue:

I hope that you liked this ending, and that I didn't disappoint. :pir-blush:

Pics will come soon! :pir-sweet:

Please stay tuned for a final word from the creator of this magnificent game, JimButcher!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Nice final Oky! I really like it :pir_laugh2: Especially the fact I've got the last word :pir-tongue: I can't wait for it to start again :pir-sweet:

I can't wait for it to start again :pir-sweet:

For some reason, I don't think that's going to happen. :pir_bawling:

Nice finale, Oky!

AWESOME ENDING!!!! So, are we at the start of the whole story?

For some reason, I don't think that's going to happen. :pir_bawling:

I think we should continue! Please? :pir_bawling:

I hope that you liked this ending, and that I didn't disappoint

well... now you mention it you did, sorry :(

It was fine until "There was a massive explosion of bright light..."

don't get me wrong it was very imaginative and well written, but i'm not a fan of "It was all a dream" type endings and you've essentially retconned the entire story, does it mean there are two Lokens in the galaxy now? (the one with the group and the one on utapau.)

Also, I know its just a story, but it cheapens MacK's/Xela's sacrifice(s) and bequin is technically alive which sort of destroys the whole point of killing her off.

If you wanted to know what I would have done:

That as the time machine exploded it created a localised "time bubble" inside the chamber that restores the group to as they were pre-grevious fight (i.e there would be two copies of the group, the ones killed by grevious and the time bubble restored ones). we all escape to outside the facility as the time machine collapses on its self. We all celebrate and a star destroyer vaporises the rest of the base from orbit.

Edited by simonjedi

Good idea simonjedi! Then it would not be as confusing.

Btw, can we stop talking in colour now? Until the next season?

Thanks, guys! :pir-blush:

I really like it :pir_laugh2: Especially the fact I've got the last word :pir-tongue:

:pir_laugh2: Well, in my posts, you're always the one asking the clueless questions. :pir-tongue:

AWESOME ENDING!!!! So, are we at the start of the whole story?

Yup. Even a couple of hours before the beginning actually, as I said in the post. :pir-wink:

I think we should continue! Please? :pir_bawling:

Don't worry, it will continue. :pir-classic: And this time, you will even be able to give ideas as to how the next season will be like! But that'll be a separate thread, so don't post any suggestions in this one yet!

don't get me wrong it was very imaginative and well written, but i'm not a fan of "It was all a dream" type endings and you've essentially retconned the entire story

I'm sorry to hear that. :pir-cry_sad: But technically, it wasn't a dream or anything; it really happened, but it got reversed at the end. I guess there is not much of a difference, but still, I did it for a reason. By doing this, I thought we could keep the SW universe "clean" of any time machines, mushroom mutants, and all the other weird stuff we have added to it during the game.

does it mean there are two Lokens in the galaxy now? (the one with the group and the one on utapau.)

Well, I'm gonna say no, because that was partly the point of the reboot. No more double versions of people or any of that funny kind of time travel stuff. :pir-wink:

Also, I know its just a story, but it cheapens MacK's/Xela's sacrifice(s)

As I said, this all did happen, so their sacrifices were needed to make it all not happen. Get it?

It was supposed to be a good thing that they sacrificed themselves, but survive in the end.

Sorry if it cheapens the memory. :pir-sceptic:

Get a life. :pir-hmpf:

No, just kidding, just kidding. :pir_laugh2:

and bequin is technically alive which sort of destroys the whole point of killing her off.

Well, yes, she is alive, but think about it: Since there is no time machine, Dooku will never (alternately) take over the galaxy with it, so Beqin will never have reason to go back in time and try to kill you! She will grow up to become a good rebel, just like in the future that you visited with Adam. :pir-classic:

Good idea simonjedi! Then it would not be as confusing.

Yes, that would have worked, too, but I thought my version would be more interesting.

Btw, can we stop talking in colour now? Until the next season?

Not quite yet. This is the time for people to fill plot holes if they need/want to, so the game is technically still going.