a little invention for someone else

a driven liftaxle with steering (with ackermann) and autoclutch for the drivetrain. fits for 19 wide trucks and it have two differentials

a little invention for someone else

I don't remember asking for that but thanks all the same.:sweet:

Can I see how the clutch works?

Just asked effe in a chat how long it took to create this masterpiece cuz i knew he build it today... more or less five hours.

So i imagine how long a lego designer worked on that crappy 9397, maybe some weeks? Don´t get me wrong, i totally understand the difference. A lego designer has to create stuff for a worldwide market, kids and afols, design to cost issues and so on and so on...

But, it always impresses me how effe builds solid stuff in a very clever way, good looking AND good functionality. Everything he creates is a great balance of this four attributes.

But, it always impresses me how effe builds solid stuff in a very clever way, good looking AND good functionality. Everything he creates is a great balance of this four attributes.

There is more than just Efferman on here that can build solid good looking and functionalty into models on here and I am not taking about myself.......:wink:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Alasdair, i´m so sorry. Seems to me: whatever i write here, i´ll insult the community.

First approach was my fail not getting pics and vids of the 9398 within minutes when we got it - my decision to get data of the L-Motor first was wrong.

So i was sitting for some weeks in a dark cellar, hitting myself with wet celery for that.

Today they let me out. Man it was hard to see the daylight again.

Now i failed also at the second approach here, thougt i mention how quickly effe builds those ingenious solutions and how it impresses me - in his thread.

Will they put me in that dark cellar again? I should convert to another hobby like counting peas... dunno is there a forum for peacounters? Will you be my mate there Alasdair?

;o)

Dont worry about it.:blush:

i do, seems to me you don´t like me to be here Alasdair.

Never felt so unwelcome like here.

But - this is effe´s thread. At least it should be.

So i´ll go...

i do, seems to me you don´t like me to be here Alasdair.

He is just the troll of the Technic forums :tongue: . After a while you get used to him :wink: .

tim

Edited by timslegos

only three examples of mobility. from left to right:

high, good and no mobility :wink:

Ooooh the centre example looks interesting! Is that some sort of 50s pick up style bodyshell? looks nice!

EDIT- relax stevee everyone's welcome on eurobricks technic! that's just alasdair's style. He's a nice guy really, I've even met him in real life.

Edited by Sam42

Ooooh the centre example looks interesting! Is that some sort of 50s pick up style bodyshell? looks nice!

EDIT- relax stevee everyone's welcome on eurobricks technic! that's just alasdair's style. He's a nice guy really, I've even met him in real life.

That might of been my double........:laugh:

I am still waiting for those pictures.

And I still like you stevee,as much as the rest of the girls on here.:classic:

yes that was my inspiration and currently iam fighting with the front grille. in meanwhile iam working longer on the front than for the chassis

7984676530_402ceb4ac6.jpg

101_9756 von efferman auf Flickr

hopefully the contest is not really a simple body shell contest, because this 1954 pickup is my idea for the contest.so be patient, more pics from the full moc will not come till the contest begins.

Edited by efferman

to the hell with possible plagiarism, here are some pics from Santa´s summersled

7992193470_4575c03f3b.jpg

7992193730_5ee58d1e9f.jpg

7992193980_ff401d7133.jpg

7992194398_15fc56d15f.jpg

7992194592_3c7861ab1b.jpg

101_9772 von efferman auf Flickr

maybe you can see that it looks around the windshield a little bit strange. there is currently a need for tweaking. and no the colour sheme is not final, first i will find the best shape before i will order more white parts

Edited by efferman

it would be sure a challenge to get enough and the right rust brown parts to build this.

as i have said before the colour sheme is not final. maybe it becomes a skunk :devil::laugh:

Edited by efferman

Seems that you like smelly skunks, you already have made 1 skunk. :tongue:

Edited by vwpint