def

The Coming Darkness - Day Two

It's only day 2 and it's far to early to dispel the notion that the mafia are not communicating.

It strikes as very odd that you investigated Mistress Kupp instead of me. No offense to Mistress Kupp as she herself admitted that she was a confused player. So why not do the town a favor and keep a relatively stronger player alive? You have put the pressure on me.

A strong player whose alliance is with the scum

Donena must explain herself, she is lucky I am a loaf of crap

I kind of still want too vote for you, you don't contribute at all. :hmpf_bad:

It strikes as very odd that you investigated Mistress Kupp instead of me. No offense to Mistress Kupp as she herself admitted that she was a confused player. So why not do the town a favor and keep a relatively stronger player alive? You have put the pressure on me.

I must agree with you, you would have been the wise choice to investigate.

No, all the clues are in and we received a duplicate clue already.

I should point out, the Professor could not present his results the same way I did, as that method was actually against the rules and I was penalized five votes for it.

Trite, but the time stamp was all that was the issue, at least it appeared that way. He could have just omitted the name and date of who sent it. he also just mentioned out in. casual conversation, instead of announcing it.

I said relatively strong player, as in in comparison to you. As to my alliance it is to the town. I encourage everyone who is very suspicious of me to take a look of what I said during the previous day.

Mistress Kupp, I wouldn't call your situation lucky because there was no luck involved. The scum knows that losing another member of their party would be devastating. You were saved to keep their population afloat.

And yes, I am very suspicious of both Mistress Kuup and Professor Flutwuk.

Is anybody else willing to put up another clue card? It may be useful if we double check the clues we've already gathered.

Out and out accusing now, are we?

I kind of still want too vote for you, you don't contribute at all. :hmpf_bad:

Agreed.

From the accidental witness card a few pages back the clue was long hair again

Boy...this is tough. This is a key clue, because it eliminates Roweena from the suspect list. It's been received twice, only by suspects. But then again, one of the suspects is probably Town, so I'm inclined to believe this clue. That means now, the weak points in this current string of evidence are Scotty, Flutwick, and myself, who are the only remaining people who could've lied and messed up our reasoning. (unless both Mistress Kupp and Donena are scum, which would require Flutwick to be scum as well)

I said relatively strong player, as in in comparison to you. As to my alliance it is to the town. I encourage everyone who is very suspicious of me to take a look of what I said during the previous day.

Mistress Kupp, I wouldn't call your situation lucky because there was no luck involved. The scum knows that losing another member of their party would be devastating. You were saved to keep their population afloat.

And yes, I am very suspicious of both Mistress Kuup and Professor Flutwuk.

Ah Donena, a speech to try and heal your wound and deepen mine, the mafia let a good player die but not me, your speech resembles many speeches made by cornered scum. Please vote for Donena, she is scum

I investigated the one with the biggest case against them, and the one the most people either voted for, or said they'd vote for if nothing came up.

Trite, but the time stamp was all that was the issue, at least it appeared that way. He could have just omitted the name and date of who sent it. he also just mentioned out in. casual conversation, instead of announcing it.

Don't fancy risking it. Judging by the way your all reacting to me, my 5 penalty votes could grow to a majority.

:wacko: And how else could I of done it? Sung it to the tune of a song, or yelled it from the roof tops? Either way, I eagerly await your revelation, which will no doubt be through interpretive dance!

Is anybody else willing to put up another clue card? It may be useful if we double check the clues we've already gathered.

Don't listen to this! We are burning up too many witness cards, save the cards to use against the scum for a later date!

Ah Donena, a speech to try and heal your wound and deepen mine, the mafia let a good player die but not me, your speech resembles many speeches made by cornered scum. Please vote for Donena, she is scum

The scum saving me is an unlikely case we must kill you to live

Ah Donena, a speech to try and heal your wound and deepen mine,

Well what did you expect her to do? Give a speech saying why you must be Town and she must be scum? And then lie down and die? She wants to convince us that she's not the scum suspect. Obviously that means she has to prove there's someone acting more like scum than she is.

I am this close to voting for you and calling the professors bluff, everything you say makes you look more suspicious. :wacko:

I investigated the one with the biggest case against them, and the one the most people either voted for, or said they'd vote for if nothing came up.

Let's suppose both Mistress Kupp and I are townies. By investigating me, you would have kept a more logical and helpful townie alive. It just doesn't make sense to me as to why you chose this route.

I am this close to voting for you and calling the professors bluff, everything you say makes you look more suspicious. :wacko:

If you think it will work, do it. Un-proxy:Camanakin Skywalker/Big Cam. I've tried to save the life of an innocent, but I can only do so much. :sceptic:

Don't fancy risking it. Judging by the way your all reacting to me, my 5 penalty votes could grow to a majority.

:wacko: And how else could I of done it? Sung it to the tune of a song, or yelled it from the roof tops? Either way, I eagerly await your revelation, which will no doubt be through interpretive dance!

Watch that tone.

Look back to day one and if you can't figure out the method I was referring to then, your in good company with jedi master brick. I suggested using the quote while removing the senders name and time stamp.

The scum saving me is an unlikely case

Scum almost always save their fellow scum. In these situations, there are usually more Townies than scum, and the scum can't afford to get rid of their own, no matter how stupid the act.

Looks like the proffesor's influnce is not enough for some people, and Donena knows tomorrow she will be a target if she survies, the dark ones leave their members for dead, don't waste a valuable lynch on me a townie but use it a scum bag

Watch that tone.

Look back to day one and if you can't figure out the method I was referring to then, your in good company with jedi master brick. I suggested using the quote while removing the senders name and time stamp.

Don't get ahead of yourself Cam.

Yes, I'm aware that Bananakin directly quoted the town elder, and earned a warning as a result of that. I'm going to have to risk the penalty.

You have investigated Mistress Kupp and found him to be a member of The Town.

Looks like the proffesor's influnce is not enough for some people, and Donena knows tomorrow she will be a target if she survies, the dark ones leave their members for dead, don't waste a valuable lynch on me a townie but use it a scum bag

Every time we start suspecting you, you start making more errors in your speech. It's like you're panicking, afraid that something will be found out about you. The only reason for you to do that is if you have something to hide.

Remember that in this situation, you still win even if you die, as long as your team wins. A Townie would be willing to sacrifice himself for the rest of the Townies, knowing that, if in doing so he helped the Townies uncover all the scum, he'd be a winner as well.

Don't listen to this! We are burning up too many witness cards, save the cards to use against the scum for a later date!

Burning through them? I'm pretty sure we've used only about four today. There is always the chance that a Dark One lied to us, and we are in fact wasting our time accusing Bananakin, or yourself.

I also find that odd that you're against somebody double checking the clues, especially given that you provided one of those clues :sceptic: .

Hehe, I don't need you tell me that I am on my last legs. But is this is a threat from a scum?

Anyways, I have unintentionally incurred the wrath of the supreme being. No doubt I will have some sort of penalty placed upon me. If it all works well in the end, I will be taking you down with me.

Every time we start suspecting you, you start making more errors in your speech. It's like you're panicking, afraid that something will be found out about you. The only reason for you to do that is if you have something to hide.

Remember that in this situation, you still win even if you die, as long as your team wins. A Townie would be willing to sacrifice himself for the rest of the Townies, knowing that, if in doing so he helped the Townies uncover all the scum, he'd be a winner as well.

Ok if I die give me a decent burial and kill Donena

Burning through them? I'm pretty sure we've used only about four today. There is always the chance that a Dark One lied to us, and we are in fact wasting our time accusing Bananakin, or yourself.

I also find that odd that you're against somebody double checking the clues, especially given that you provided one of those clues :sceptic: .

Yes, but scums will also have cards, perhaps even more than townies. How will the townies know what clues to trust?

I am not against anyone double checking, but I am one of the prime suspect because of these clues. I know it'll be a waste for a townie to spend their cards on today's investigation.

Ok if I die give me a decent burial and kill Donena

:hmpf: There you go again. Avoiding statements and resigning yourself to death. At this point, if you don't start answering our questions and contributing, I'm going to go back to voting for you.

We need to lynch either Mistress Kupp or Donena if we want to find the scum. If we lynch the scum, great. If we lynch the Townie, we have good info to go on on Day 3. And between the two, if we're not really sure, we might as well lynch the one who's doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.

Agreed. If we lynch Mistress Kupp, we can also confirm the identity of Professor Flutwut.