KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

built myself a little mini Batman armoury with all the spare pieces I had piling up...

23281909139_8f35dee6b1_b.jpg

23623776766_b2a80bdb49_b.jpg

I had far too much fun building this, I think I'm going to buy a longer base plate to make enough room for housing of 6 suits and room for a batmobile :)

Edited by superspurs18

Where? S@H PaB?? I was there, looking for something yesterday, but don't remember having seen any unusual pieces..

Not Pick a Brick... Bricks and Pieces.

Lots of licensed figure parts there such as Spidey's moulded blue and red boots, Deathstroke's dark blue and orange moulded boots, various SH torsos, SW torsos... lots of goodies.

Not Pick a Brick... Bricks and Pieces.

Lots of licensed figure parts there such as Spidey's moulded blue and red boots, Deathstroke's dark blue and orange moulded boots, various SH torsos, SW torsos... lots of goodies.

Thanks Robianco... , I will have a look. I did not know you could look there for specific (type of) parts, thought you could only search based on setnumbers. I did not find that practical for searching loose parts, unless of course you realy need a replacement part for something in a set.. From the few times I checked this B&P I also seem to remember that they never had printed or minifig parts available..

Thanks Robianco... , I will have a look. I did not know you could look there for specific (type of) parts, thought you could only search based on setnumbers. I did not find that practical for searching loose parts, unless of course you realy need a replacement part for something in a set.. From the few times I checked this B&P I also seem to remember that they never had printed or minifig parts available..

From the last couple of SH waves then onto SW I've always popped over and searched through the recent licensed sets to see what parts are available. After all the fuss over Sabine's helmet only being included in an expensive set it's around 90p to buy from B&P. Captain Phasma torso is on there too... lots of other minifig parts. There are several full figures available to put together too... The Dejarik table on the new Falcon is on there which I've ordered to update my 7965 also.

Ah

From the last couple of SH waves then onto SW I've always popped over and searched through the recent licensed sets to see what parts are available. After all the fuss over Sabine's helmet only being included in an expensive set it's around 90p to buy from B&P. Captain Phasma torso is on there too... lots of other minifig parts. There are several full figures available to put together too... The Dejarik table on the new Falcon is on there which I've ordered to update my 7965 also.

Ah man, I've done this all wrong! I've dived in and made an order panicking that the Finn stuff will go, but there are loads of great things to find, and to be fair, £2 shipping isn't too far off most BL sellers p&p. Still would have preferred to have made one order.....!!

Which full figs have you managed to get?

Edited by jangosolo

Thanks for the headsup. I got the darker wookie from the rebel wookie ship btw. The lighter one is in a microbuild next year.

And a picture on fb of a new xinh series 12341393_10204784222667986_643330489325378435_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=df06805e42564d73586a8025342f3053&oe=56EDE392

Thanks for the headsup. I got the darker wookie from the rebel wookie ship btw. The lighter one is in a microbuild next year.

And a picture on fb of a new xinh series

Oh man, Falcon, haven't seen that variant before -- hope that SY or Dargo do a better version.

Oh man, Falcon, haven't seen that variant before -- hope that SY or Dargo do a better version.

Agreed. I made a custom one (based on your MOC, I think... sorry if I'm giving the wrong person credit):

rm1KoI0.jpg

I'll probably use the torso and legs from the new xinh set, and try and get Finn's hair from B&P. At least until there is something more movie accurate released.

Edited by adalric

Agreed. I made a custom one (based on your MOC, I think... sorry if I'm giving the wrong person credit):

I'll probably use the torso and legs from the new xinh set, and try and get Finn's hair from B&P. At least until there is something more movie accurate released.

Looks great. Yes I have a MOC Falcon based off of the same Nick Fury fig, but I actually took that idea from Rob (I believe)?

Ran into a better picture of this guy... looks interesting!

TB2VRbAiXXXXXcFXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!609870873.jpg

That Deathstroke looks pretty awesome. Do we know what else is going to be in this wave?

Looks great. Yes I have a MOC Falcon based off of the same Nick Fury fig, but I actually took that idea from Rob (I believe)?

I think it may have been me... but I'm sure it was in your head anyway! ;)

Which full figs have you managed to get?

In the past I've got Sabine Wren, AT-DP Pilot, Inquisitor, Asajj Ventress, Scuba Robin, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Sinestro, Green Lantern, Space Batman... maybe some others.

This time you can get Luke Jedi from Final Duel, Naboo Guard, (almost) Han Solo in Endor Camo... and various other parts that almost make complete figures. When you think that Finn's legs, torso and hair are there and you could simply buy Cyborg's head that would make a pretty good Finn fig too.

I think it may have been me... but I'm sure it was in your head anyway! ;)

In the past I've got Sabine Wren, AT-DP Pilot, Inquisitor, Asajj Ventress, Scuba Robin, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Sinestro, Green Lantern, Space Batman... maybe some others.

This time you can get Luke Jedi from Final Duel, Naboo Guard, (almost) Han Solo in Endor Camo... and various other parts that almost make complete figures. When you think that Finn's legs, torso and hair are there and you could simply buy Cyborg's head that would make a pretty good Finn fig too.

I need to start picking your brain before ordering - thanks - gonna do another one!

I need to start picking your brain before ordering - thanks - gonna do another one!

Don't forget to order some Black Widow hair pieces!

Don't forget to order some Black Widow hair pieces!

ooh! anything else? No Cyborg head sadly

Edited by jangosolo

ooh! anything else? No Cyborg head sadly

You picked up a Cap A head? Nick Fury and Maria Hill from Hellicarrier? Full Hawkeye (except for his hair)?

You picked up a Cap A head? Nick Fury and Maria Hill from Hellicarrier? Full Hawkeye (except for his hair)?

Yup - gone mental. Gutted there are no Han Faces though

I now understand where Infinibrix gets his stock from though!!

Edited by jangosolo

Yup - gone mental. Gutted there are no Han Faces though

I now understand where Infinibrix gets his stock from though!!

I've ordered from him before. At least you have your own path to the goodies now... Just keep checking periodically and thinks go in and out of stock although I've never seen a cape come back in stock.

I gave Tony on Flickr the heads up that the new Bat Cowl was available on there which is why his recent figures had that cowl... but now the head is available but the cowl isn't.

I've ordered from him before. At least you have your own path to the goodies now... Just keep checking periodically and thinks go in and out of stock although I've never seen a cape come back in stock.

I gave Tony on Flickr the heads up that the new Bat Cowl was available on there which is why his recent figures had that cowl... but now the head is available but the cowl isn't.

Thanks again for the tip - it hasn't been a cheap visit (x2) - but some great pieces. If anything picking up flesh heads (and good ones) for 20p, when cheapest is usually 50p for a basic one on BL is fantastic. I'm almost tempted to make my BL store a bit more serious!

Now... back to bootlegs... Need a single figure Cyborg purchase I think...

Thanks again for the tip - it hasn't been a cheap visit (x2) - but some great pieces. If anything picking up flesh heads (and good ones) for 20p, when cheapest is usually 50p for a basic one on BL is fantastic. I'm almost tempted to make my BL store a bit more serious!

Now... back to bootlegs... Need a single figure Cyborg purchase I think...

Is that for Cyborg or to make a Finn with the head?