Sign in to follow this  
piemaster1446

LEGO Batman: The Video Game code from 2013 sets

I saw in the Licensed forum that The Bat vs Bane Chase With Tumbler came with a code for the PC version of the original Lego Batman game.

The code I saw was: QWIH4 - M6EQM - J986Y It also said to unlock it at the website LEGO.com/batmangame which wasn't working. What should I do?

Yeah I tried that too and just got a page not found message. It may just be the site is not active antill Jan 1st (when the sets officialy come out). I'm sure it will start working in the next few weeks.

Are they giving out Lego Batman: The Videogame for free with that set, or is it a code for an online game?

Are they giving out Lego Batman: The Videogame for free with that set, or is it a code for an online game?

Neither. It's a code for use in-game in LEGO Batman II. There's also a LEGO City set next year with a similar code for use in LEGO City Undercover.

Just a word of advice... if the LEGO Batman II code is anything like the LEGO City Undercover one, it'll be unique for each set bought, meaning you won't be able to simply share a code you receive with other people unless you don't plan to use it yourself.

Neither. It's a code for use in-game in LEGO Batman II.

Are you sure? Because if you go to the website now, it says that you enter the code on Steam to "get your PC copy of LEGO® Batman 1." :wink:

Are you sure? Because if you go to the website now, it says that you enter the code on Steam to "get your PC copy of LEGO® Batman 1." :wink:

Really? Huh. I had thought I remembered reading something about the code in that set being comparable to the one in the LEGO City High-Speed Chase set and unlocking in-game content. Never mind, then; I must have been jumping to conclusions.