Sign in to follow this  
Front

MOC: Dragon vs Bulk

HF 2.0 sets (and even some 3.0) went on sale, and combined with the disassembly of more or less all sets I have, I am now able to build pretty big.

Only black bones and silver (colour 315, except for the eyes) shells are used. A challenge to get a sturdy structure and something that also looks like something.

Picture taken 5 seconds before life is squeezed out of Bulk:

6795392802_de3ae630b5_z.jpg

Fight is over:

6795392744_a49e177e26_z.jpg

A Moc like this is not possible without a couple of WD sets, to get the much needed 90622, beam with double ball cups.

Hope you enjoy.

Erland

Part Design

wow this MOC is amazing the design is great and I like the head. It's funny how in the first picture bulk is in a fighting pose ready to win and then the second picture he is just hanging lifelessly from the dragons hand. I wish I had enough pieces to build something like this.

wow this MOC is amazing

Thank you.

The dragon use 8 torsos:

3x 90623, Torso 11x9M

2x 90625, Torso 9x9M

3x 90626 Torso 9x7M

Edited by Front

Seconded.

That's a pretty awesome MOC.

Let it be no secret that I've never fancied Bionicle nor Hero Factory, but I do appreciate cool MOCs made from those parts, just like this one is :wub:

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you guys.

I wanted to not use any technic parts at all in this MOC, and I kind of proved that it is possible to build only with our new (as of 2011) bone parts.

Yeah, the HF Bone and Shell system can be really, really powerful. I don't think I can even begin to describe how much I love it. I feel like every set I buy contributes useful pieces in some way, and I never feel like a set is a waste with this new system, just more parts for the collection to use!

It gets even better when you start involving a little technic in there.

That said, great MoC Front, you really show off just how versatile the new system is, and I love it.