Sign in to follow this  
Hrw-Amen

Army Men Truck and Gun.

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

army_truck_05.jpgarmy_truck_04.jpgarmy_truck_03.jpgarmy_truck_02.jpgarmy_truck_01.jpgI built a little MOC of an army truck and towed gun for my soldiers to drive around my town in.

It is not based on any particular type of truck, the only things I really considered being that I wanted to fit the whole gun crew into the back of it and that it should be green to match the soldiers themselves.

As you can see I have used the Army Men from the Toy Story range to make the soldiers but have given them proper yellow hands and heads and so on. (Just so they look more real at least in a LEGO kind of way.)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I like it.

That gun looks really good, and the spare tire on the roof of the truck is a nice touch.

Not bad 'Hrw-Amen', though larger more 4x4 wheels/tyres would be better.....Lego-ified Cobi ! :laugh:

Keep up the good work and Brick On Defend On ! :classic:

Not bad 'Hrw-Amen', though larger more 4x4 wheels/tyres would be better.....Lego-ified Cobi ! :laugh:

Keep up the good work and Brick On Defend On ! :classic:

Yes I thought about larger wheels but just went with what I had in that colour and they were the ones that came with the army men. Maybe I will change them when I do my next Bricklink order?

I really like the artillery piece. :thumbup:

But that's mainly because I used to be in a military unit fired 105 mm towed howitzers that look similar to your MOC. :classic:

For your information:

Military MOCs are supposed to be posted in the Special Themes Forum, which is why I moved this topic accordingly. :wink: