snaillad

MOC UK Style suburban semi detached house c1940s

Wonderful! My favourite is the baby's bedroom :)

As with all art medium: there are some talented people, and we can have the luxury of sitting back and admire talented creations :)

Spot on. Isn't it a shame Lego doors open outwards though?

As a variation some houses of this style have a small bay window above the door. and you'll also find some with corner bays or just corner windows either glazed both sides of the corner or cut across the diagonal. streets tend to be laid out with semi-detached in matching pairs but each pair will be slightly different to their neighbours. It allowed owners of the houses to feel individual in what could feel like a sea of such houses amid the suburban boom period.

Yeah I did think about the extra bay above the door but though it would distract away from the larger bay and rounded entrance. I did ALOT of image searching before finding the right sort of design that I was happy with :classic:

I used to live in one of these in the 1970s and 1980s. Superb designing and artwork. I love the model. Is there any way I could get one like this?

Wow! I've just stumbled across your work. This is fantastic and it looks just like my grandmothers house in Newbury, England. The detail-work is superb and the inclusion of a caravan made me smile.

Hi! Love the MOC - are there any instructions or what pieces did you use? Thanks!

Edited by Finlay
Spelling/grammar mistake