Sign in to follow this  
def

The Coming Darkness - Conclusion

Glad to see I still passed even though I know I didn't show as much effort as I was actually using :tongue: Usually when I get to enrolled in the game, I say or do something really stupid (werewolf mafia) :laugh:

Not my best game, but I enjoyed it nonetheless; particularly after I was killed and was watching the remaining Townies go on without a clue what was really happening. I know I wouldn't have looked at the game widely enough to focus on who the Dark Ones actually were.

I feel I was in much the same boat as Bob, but I should really have participated more, even if it was just for the sake of it to show support for certain theories or evidence.

Still, terrific game, def! That was definitely a clever twist! :thumbup:

Thanks to SI-mocs for helping with the hosting, congrats to my fellow Dark Ones and hard luck to the poor Townies. :classic:

Not my best game, but I enjoyed it nonetheless; particularly after I was killed and was watching the remaining Townies go on without a clue what was really happening.

the way all you earlier Dark Ones talk about that makes me wish I had died earlier. :laugh:

Not just to watch the Townies, but also to use my Kill Card.

Nice game def. I loosely followed it, and it seemed fun. Good luck with Bloodbricks II.

That was really an interesting game, though I'm glad I just watched, I don't think I'd have helped the town winning.

The solution reminded me a bit of a mafystery version of Witch Hunt, but I didn't expect this at all. Who'd ever suspect the dead ones? :wacko: I also wondered for the whole game what kept the dark ones from using all their kill cards on night one, but now it makes sence.

Once again, you've done a great job in hosting, Def. :thumbup:

And congrats to you dead winners. :wink:

My word Def. I honestly wish I had played so badly. I would have never figured it out, but still, I wish I had the chance to play. This was actually the busiest week of the year for me (work from 8 until 3, rehearsal for one play from 3 until 5:30 and then rehearsal for another from 6 until 10) so when I said I didn't think I'd have the time to play I was being honest, but dear lord how I wish I had had the time! Congrats on an awesome game! :thumbup:

Wow. Just got the time to read through the the writeboard. Awesomely hilarious, def! As has been said the sad thing is that it won't work again here. I'm sure there were many of us watching from the sidelines wishing to play your next mystery. Of course now you have us all waiting impatiently for the next Bloodbricks instead.

Thank you for letting me play and I am most sorry for my behaivoir.

Thanks. Do you get what the problem was?

Sign in to follow this