Anio

Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser

Issue resolved !

Probably i pushed the magnet too deep in the magnet holder.

Now that they are at same level of the plastic part this is working perfectly.

That MOC is too good !!

I am glad to hear that your model is ok.

Hope you had fun building it.

Hello everyone,

Frousmoul finally succeeded ! The instructions is now complete !

01.jpg

It is a 600 MO HD instruction !

414 pages of fun to reproduce the famous UCS Venator !

02.jpg

08.jpg

The model is made out of 5421 parts. :)

As usual, the price of the instruction is 5€. However, we all know that the instruction is worth more than 5€. Thus, you can give more if you think the instructions deserves more or if you want to support that kind of work offered to the Lego Community.

To do a payment, you can PM me here, or e-mail me at setechnic[at]gmail[dot]com

Payment by paypal or bank transfer.

Thank you.

edit : xml partlist for bricklink : http://www.techlug.f...s/partlists.zip

Hi, how can i get in contact with you?

I cant seem to send private messages

i would like to buy the instructions

Also, i would like to know where is the list of all the parts needed so i can browse in bricklink website and buy them

I downloaded this link:

http://www.techlug.fr/uploads/instructions/partlists.zip

But i end up with about 9000 pieces and you said it requires around 5400 :O

I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks

Hello,

In this zip, you have several .txt

For the Venator, you just need to upload the ST04.

All the other files (ST05, ST06, ST12, etc) are for other models : Executor, Slave 1, AT-AT, Sebulba's podracer, etc.

I email you for the other questions you asked.

Im trying to build this one at the moment but its becoming almost impossible to get all the pieces for it...

Im coming to 550 euros for almost all pieces (still 500 short)

PLUS

These 2 pieces are priced out of everything! jesus....

30159 -- Tan Magnet Holder Plate 2 x 2 Bottom -- Goes for like 8 euros each (need 18 lol!)

4592c05 -- Light bluish Grey tap 1 x 1 Without Hole in End -- Goes for like 2-3 euros EACH! (Need 82! omfg)

Just those are around 349 euros!!!!!

Is there a way around this? :/

4592c05 -- Light bluish Grey tap 1 x 1 Without Hole in End -- Goes for like 2-3 euros EACH! (Need 82! omfg)

Have you considered using 4592c02 - Light Bluish Gray Lever Small Base with Black Lever?

They're only about 1p each new....and they look ok on the UCS Falcon!!

The magnet holders are somewhat of a nightmare to get hold of - just get them in any colour possible. Mine ended up being black, but at one point it was almost going to be a mix of four different colours. You'll never see them though.

Edit: I was able to sort out my Bricklink issue that I had with this file by changing "QTY" to "MINQTY" and also by adding my "WantedList-ID" to the file

Edited by Boseau

Sorry to add to an old post but this deserves the attention. I love seeing this level of work from the EB hoard! Brilliant MOC and amazing work with the instruction package!

Hi! I just discovered the UCS Venator project and I was wondering if the instructions were still for sale. I would like to purchase a copy.

Thanks!

They are. And they always will be.

A PM or email would be better for that kind of question (and it would avoid to bump the thread).

This MOC is amazing, great work! :D

Edited by Kelso

They are. And they will always be.

A PM or email would be better for that kind of question (and it would avoid to bump the thread).

Ok I might be missing something obvious but I can't figure out how to send a PM and I may not have access to

Thanks

Ok I might be missing something obvious but I can't figure out how to send a PM and I may not have access to

Thanks

You need to have made 10 posts first.

hi

pretty new to moc , so what programm do you need to view and use the plans or do you print them out an send them to customers , you mention brinklink how do I get the brick list into that , you will have to excuse my noob, ive only ever made the star wars and star wars usc sets from the sets

Edited by kongman

Hi kongman, and welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

The instructions should be in a .pdf format, so provided that you've got Adobe installed you should be able to view them ok. If you buy them from Anio he'll send you a link, which you can download a copy from. I've got a copy of Anio's UCS Slave 1 instructions, and they're highly professional and well worth the cost. I haven't tried to upload the part list into Bricklink, but I'm sure that other members could advise (or alternatively Google might be of help!!)

ok thanks for the help , ill have to organise to send him some cash then ..... can you just get a printed copy of the parts list ?

thx , I have copied the parts list , ill pm you later when I get some cash together and get the plans

thx , I have copied the parts list , ill pm you later when I get some cash together and get the plans

I just got the plans from Anio yesterday and have put the xml file into bricklink but I am putting my own spreadsheet together of all the parts that he has on the pdf so I can better identify what are going to be the toughest parts to get. I have never used bricklink before so having to figure it out slowly. I plan to spend $100/month or so in order to get all the parts I need. I could salvage my Lego SSD for a lot of them but I would like to have them both up for display. However, not sure how my wife will feel about that. lol.

I am looking forward to displaying this awesome creation.