maydayartist

Pirate Island with harbor mountain beach and many more

First I want to do a little version of this one (anyone know it?? :pir-grin: )

1545645.jpg

That's Burg Eltz in Germany, I've been there and it was awesome. Perhaps funny to know this castle is on my want-to-build list. :pir-sweet:

Also the Reichsburg in Cochem is a very nice one.

Wow, i can really appreciate the amount of work that must have gone into this great island creation! Well done on a myriad of details. The addition of the Chapel ruins is a nice touch, especially like the path cutting through the ruins, really ages it. The township is crammed full of great architecture and a nice attention to the landscaping helps to really lift the whole island.

Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us updated and I will look forward to future creations.

ISC

This is a fantastic MOC.

I don't know where to Start, the amount of details is just overwhelming.

Its nice to see how you included some Medieval Market Village style Houses into your island.

i like the roof of the Tower (the one with the palm tree leaves), i think its a ingenious and funny idea likewise.

Everything else i could say has already been said, so i just want to congratulate you on this masterpiece MOC.

Most impressive

I had to copmment again after the update.

Going back to your original pictures I am so impressed withthe cave area, I can't believe you have a dock and secret passageway in there, it's amazing.

Also the completed thing is one of wonder. I hope you have many more pics to remember it by before you dstroy it.

I can't wait to see your next creation.

Wow, very impressive, I love how much you took care to express every detail, including the pirate in the hammock! I love the cave and the miners, and the harbor is amazing too! Keep up the good work :pir_laugh2:

Oh wow...I'm so glad this was bumped! :pir-cry_happy:

This is just a fantastic creation, maydayartist, it really is. I love everything about it! The buildings making up the harbor look fantastic with their own respective character. I particularly love that watchtower with the palm frond roof, that really defines it as a Pirate village to me. The harbor itself is awesome. The chains and posts look nice, and so is the beacon pyre on that little outlet of land. Oh, and I really like the use of those sloped pieces with the stone printing to make up the harbor, that fortified position with all of the cannons looks so great! The island has such great balance too. The sparseness of the back of the island really feels just right, my favorite little detail is the pirate snoozing in the hammock all by himself. :pir-classic: The addition of the ruined church is fantastic, the building itself has the perfect feel for the time period, and it looks so good placed there with the winding beach path going through it. I guess I should stop rambling, :pir-blush: but anyway, thank you so much for sharing this maydayartist. I'm looking forward to your next build! :thumbup:

Mac-K :jollyroger:

Edited by Mac-K