KimT

Clarification and discussion of price ranting

Thanks for quoting that KimT :sweet:

It's sadly right. :sad:

I don't mind though, as long as there are some sales sometimes, then im fine with the price of Lego. :sweet:

I just feel sorry for other people, who pay something like double the price I pay. :oh3:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Thanks for quoting that KimT :sweet:

It's sadly right. :sad:

I don't mind though, as long as there are some sales sometimes, then im fine with the price of Lego. :sweet:

I just feel sorry for other people, who pay something like double the price I pay. :oh3:

CommanderFox

CommanderFox we in New Zealand do have some of the most highest lego star wars prices. I really don't mind how much we have to pay. I feel that our prices are justified on how remote we are.

Most of things that are imported are overpriced anyway

I think that's the case with our Taiwanese friends. I shipped over some AT-TE sets to him for Christmas because they were so darned expensive over there. I suppose the price discrepancies have to do with trade tariffs and distribution issues.

It is true, their prices are around 2-3x (I have checked some of the Toy stores in Taiwan) of the North American prices since Name Brand (Yes, Lego is indeed a name brand, yippee) imports are very expensive (I think it also has to do with demand, especially demand for good name/famous products).

Now I know what to get for the children when I went back to Taiwan for visitation, Lego and Name brand clothing. =)

CommanderFox we in New Zealand do have some of the most highest lego star wars prices. I really don't mind how much we have to pay. I feel that our prices are justified on how remote we are.

Oh, I didn't know we where among the highest in prices. :look: But I agree with you, the price is totally fine. :sweet:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox