KimT

2008 Picture thread

Remember guys this isn't a price thread :wink:

Personelly I can't wait for those assasin droids :wub: Anyone have this set? Also that snail droid also sounds cool (and cheap! )

Remember guys this isn't a price thread :wink:

Personelly I can't wait for those assasin droids :wub: Anyone have this set? Also that snail droid also sounds cool (and cheap! )

I hope the snail droid comes with some extra minifigs though like in 2005.

Wasn't the tank droid supposed to come with Kit Fisto?

Where did you hear that?

Not that I know about...

I think it was on wikipedia or brickipedia. The information was on there for a while but I hope the Kit Fisto rumor is real.

I think it was on wikipedia or brickipedia. The information was on there for a while but I hope the Kit Fisto rumor is real.

Em, no. We've known for a while now that it's Yoda, and it's already been reviewed a few times. :wink:

Em, no. We've known for a while now that it's Yoda, and it's already been reviewed a few times. :wink:

By tank droid he means snail droid like in the battle of kashyk.

Yes it was rumored on wiki.

By tank droid he means snail droid like in the battle of kashyk.

Yes it was rumored on wiki.

Ah, that makes more sense. :blush:

Ah, that makes more sense. :blush:

:laugh: I saw that one coming. But Yah. I hope it does too. You can almost guarentee legos gonna start putting one jedi in each set or at least try too. Its also gonna be a clone wars one so I cant wait.

:laugh: I saw that one coming. But Yah. I hope it does too. You can almost guarentee legos gonna start putting one jedi in each set or at least try too. Its also gonna be a clone wars one so I cant wait.

Awesome! :D you guys have given me something to look forward to the second half of 09, man time flies!

They might use the old one from the star fighter with booster ring.

Awesome! :D you guys have given me something to look forward to the second half of 09, man time flies!

It was from wiki so we don't know for sure.

I saw 'tank' and quit looking. But how exactly are they planning to make a CW Kit Fisto? I can't imagine that it'd be that different...

My wishes about the future set's:

7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid ™:

A little cochlea tank, but better than the version in 2005 with a normal blue colour.

7749 Echo Base™:

Little play-set, with 2 Taun-Tauns (<- right writing?) and also the Yeti-Monster.

7753 Pirate Tank ™:

Difficult, maybe something from The Clone Wars tv series...?!

7754 Home One ™ Mon Calamari Star Cruiser ™:

Nooo. Why not Palpatines Arrest!!?? This set is also know: hangar-bridge, new A-Wing fighter, Mon Calamari figure(s).

7778 Mid-scale Millennium Falcon ™:

Sounded like a little set for collector (maybe UCS).

8036 Separatists Shuttle ™:

Clear...the know ship of the seperatist leaders. Could be with Nute Gunray.

8037 Anakin's Y-wing Starfighter ™:

The one from the tv series. With Anakin, Ashoka and R2-D2.

8038 The Battle of Endor ™:

A great Battle-set, with hopefull about 20 minifgures a big bunker and maybe an AT-ST.

8039 Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser ™:

Also great set. With new minifgures like ship captains, another new jedi like Aayla Secura. Same like the Star Destroyer in 2006.

Would be great set's :cry_happy:

Greetings Bricks

Edited by Bricks

The Pirate Tank is indeed from the Clone Wars.

It will be visible in the episode of 2 januari.

Greets, The Force.

PS: Look at the preview of that episode, you'll see it...

The Pirate Tank is indeed from the Clone Wars.

It will be visible in the episode of 2 januari.

Greets, The Force.

PS: Look at the preview of that episode, you'll see it...

Do you mean the ship in this video (time: 0:14)?

That would be pretty cool. Maybe with some pirates as are seen.

Greetings

A little cochlea tank, but better than the version in 2005 with a normal blue colour.

7749 Echo Base™:

Little play-set, with 2 Taun-Tauns (<- right writing?) and also the Yeti-Monster.

7753 Pirate Tank ™:

Nooo. Why not Palpatines Arrest!!?? This set is also know: hangar-bridge, new A-Wing fighter, Mon Calamari figure(s)

Sounded like a little set for collector (mayby UCS)

A great Battle-set, with hopefull about 20 minifgures a big bunker and maybe an AT-ST.

Also great set. With new minifgures like ship captains, another new jedi like Aayla Secura. Same like the Star Destroyer in 2006.

Greetings Bricks

Great ideas, and finally someone who agrees with me on that Shuttle!I told you all it'd be the Neimiodian Shuttle, and not that H shaped landing craft! That'd be toooooo big for 200 pieces! Welcome, Legolas. :tongue:

Those are some speculations I agree with.

A person on the castle forum has mentioned he saw images of castle and space police.

Hopefully another sign of pics on the horizon.

7749 Echo Base™:

7753 Pirate Tank ™:

Nooo. Why not Palpatines Arrest!!?? This set is also know: hangar-bridge, new A-Wing fighter, Mon Calamari figure(s)

Sounded like a little set for collector (mayby UCS)

Greetings Bricks

I like your ideas, but the Battle of Endor is a little extreme on the mini-fig side. I know that the Death Star had around 20, but I don't think Lego will do very many of these. Also, if the Millennium Falcon was UCS, which is unlikely because the UCS one just came out, it would be big, not a "little set". Also, personally I would love the Home One. No offense to anybody that liked the PT, but the OT kicks PT's butt. I like Jedi, but I don't think we need more Lego Jedi figures before important characters like Ackbar. Also, the Arrest would not be a very exciting set. Just an office with some figures. Home One could have rooms and a launch bay.

I like your ideas, but the Battle of Endor is a little extreme on the mini-fig side. I know that the Death Star had around 20, but I don't think Lego will do very many of these. Also, if the Millennium Falcon was UCS, which is unlikely because the UCS one just came out, it would be big, not a "little set". Also, personally I would love the Home One. No offense to anybody that liked the PT, but the OT kicks PT's butt. I like Jedi, but I don't think we need more Lego Jedi figures before important characters like Ackbar. Also, the Arrest would not be a very exciting set. Just an office with some figures. Home One could have rooms and a launch bay.

I dont have anything against the mon calamari idea but really. Why does everyone speculate that a ship would fit in it. I seriously doubt its gonna be that big. Just my thought. I do hope it comes with ackbar though.

Good ideas, Bricks. I'd like to see those too but I don't think a wampa would come in an Echo Base set and maybe only one tauntaun in a small set like that.

No offense to anybody that liked the PT, but the OT kicks PT's butt. I like Jedi, but I don't think we need more Lego Jedi figures before important characters like Ackbar.

I think Jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi have a bit more of a role in the movies than Ackbar.

I think Jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi have a bit more of a role in the movies than Ackbar.

Actually, Ackbar was a major player in the Alliance. Ki-Adi is just another Jedi. :sceptic:

We have pics of the new Castle sets, I wonder if SW is soon to follow...