Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Fabuland Alternate Creation of 3683 Amusement Park

indexed.gif

Hello all Fabuland Lovers

Let me present to you the first alternate creation of 3683 Fabuland Amusement Park. It is known as the "Cozy Corner" which reside our Fabuland citizens. :wub:

The parts used are strictly from the mentioned set above. It looks simple and <insert that tiresome argument>. But, it brings the most important element across the audience, which is "Fabuland Charm".

Yes, Fabuland is charming in its own way. It is able to pleased all ages across. Because each one of us have an "inner child" in them. That's makes us love LEGO in a way. Therefore, hope all members will enjoy this simple creation.

Max, Freedy and Clive is relaxing in a place called "Cozy Corner" World Cup 2010 is coming. They are sitting in the sofa watching a exciting soccer match in the "Finals". Hehe, I will not reveal the teams. :classic:

70.jpg

Goal! Goal! Ole! Ole! Ole!

71.jpg

Max is so happy that he is kicking the ball around! :blush:

72.jpg

Overview of "Cozy Corner"

73.jpg

Feel free to leave me any comments. Hope you enjoy viewing it! :wink:

Hope you don't mind the simple short short story that I used to illustrate.

Edited by WhiteFang

Nice idea and nicely done, WhiteFang :thumbup: . A great use of the pieces, expecially the whatever-you-call-it seater piece for a table.

On a side note, it must be quite difficult to kick a flat square ball in goal :grin:

LuxorV

I feel so bad for Max, perhaps I'll send you a soccer ball as well! :laugh:

Awesome alternate WhiteFang :thumbup: It really looks like a cozy corner, I wish I had one! :wub:

Nice idea and nicely done, WhiteFang :thumbup: . A great use of the pieces, expecially the whatever-you-call-it seater piece for a table.

On a side note, it must be quite difficult to kick a flat square ball in goal :grin:

I feel so bad for Max, perhaps I'll send you a soccer ball as well! :laugh:

Awesome alternate WhiteFang :thumbup: It really looks like a cozy corner, I wish I had one! :wub:

Geez, guys thanks! I am very encouraged by your words. :blush:

LuxorV, Max is indeed having a hard time kicking that plastic ball pasted onto a tile. I never had a soccer ball, part of my LEGO. Because I had zero sets on Sports Theme. Maybe, ExoBuilder can chip in! :wink:

Will try and create more alternate versions and share with everyone! :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang

Looks pretty cozy and neat.... a fabulous relaxing time on! :thumbup: