Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Countdown to the New Indy Sets

Just a humorous poll thread that I thought I'd start while some of us wait for the new Indy sets on May 1.

So, as we begin the three day countdown... (clock ticking as the New Year Ball slides down the huge native temple tower), I ask the question:

What Have You Been Doing With Yourself? as you wait for the new Indy sets...

PS. Hinckley: I'm not sure I want to know what you've been doing? :laugh:

I'm not seeing much of a poll, but...

I've been sleeping, eating, Legoing, the fun stuff! :grin:

There's not too many things that excite me anymore (as I get older), but I am looking forward to the new line-up.

So, to answer my own question.

I've been straighting up my jungle (doing a little dusting) looking forward to adding the new tower from 7625 River Chase, and the other sets. :wub:

I've also been tickering with some WW MOCs not trying too hard to build anything fancy (don't want to have to break-up something I can't display - while I'm in Jungle-Mode).

River%20Jungle.jpg - My mind on the new Indy sets

There's not too many things that excite me anymore (as I get older), but I am looking forward to the new line-up.

So, to answer my own question.

I've been straighting up my jungle (doing a little dusting) looking forward to adding the new tower from 7625 River Chase, and the other sets. :wub:

I've also been tickering with some WW MOCs not trying too hard to build anything fancy (don't want to have to break-up something I can't display - while I'm in Jungle-Mode).

To be honest, I haven't really been looking forward to the new sets, I'll just get them when they come :blush:

To be honest, I haven't really been looking forward to the new sets, I'll just get them when they come :blush:

I'm actually going to go out Thursday to snag them (sort of like how I use to go Star Wars figure hunting).

I actually just left Wal Mart and they had Jungle Cutter. I wanted to buy it but I knew that it would probably just tell me it was recalled, that and I don't have the money for it right now. I get paid Friday which means I should be able to get it late Thursday night. Get excited!

Well apart from checking my local Target almost everyday... Just about nothing :tongue: !

Only 2 and a half more days!

Isn't it sort of fun waiting for them to be released? I'm also looking forward to the Brickmaster exclusive jeep and the Target Indy Plane.

I don't usually leave a MOC up very long, even larger dioramas, but the Jungle Scene (that you see in my avatar) has been up a few months now. I was waiting for the new sets. I'm not sure how I will incorporate them, but it will be fun building. I also want to add an airstrip of some kind. I may not have the space though.

EDIT: Oh, I also set up this Playmobil Jungle Diorama. You might recognize the backdrop:

jungleadventure.jpg Well, I told you that I was in Jungle Mode. :blush:

It's great to see you so enthusiastic TheBrickster! Which sets do you plan on?

I myself am very excited, though I want the Castke sets more currently, they have yet to arrive sadly. The River chase looks superb though, a must buy!

In preparation for the sets I have decided what to do with each, the characters will be used as characters in my ever growing Batman display.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Which sets do you plan on?

All - definately. I love the new Indy theme.

though I want the Castle sets more currently, they have yet to arrive sadly.

Yes, I've been waiting for them to pop up on Lego SAH. The troll ship looks really slick. I have the complete 2007 Castle Collection (even broke down and got the battle wheel). I may have to complete this line as well - esp. if elves will be introduced later in the year.

Guys we have threads to talk about new sets already, so please keep this one on topic or ill have to close it.

Oh and 2 more days isn't long to wait.... I think you can cope till then.