Sign in to follow this  
pombe

[Brains] Cat D - Zombie High!

In the quiet suburban town of Massey, an outbreak of zombies occurs at the local high school!  This begins a brand new horror story so fresh and original, and absolutely not derived from used and tired material, because no one has ever thought of placing a zombie outbreak in a high school before!  I especially didn't get this idea from watching Japanese anime!  Watch as our heroes carefully tread through the hallways they once felt so safe in!

33420366010_fb3aa852a1_c.jpg

Let's meet our heros!

33420368660_98346e7270_q.jpg

Jeremy Parker's role in the party is a tank, which is not a reference to any sort of role playing game whatsoever!  He's not a nerd nor a jock, and just happens to be a good looking, atheletic, smart, and popular young man that any male audience member can relate to!  And here's the mystery...for some reason, even though he's been scratched and bitten by zombies (look at his clothes!), he hasn't turned.  At least not, yet.  Is he immune?  Or is he a ticking time bomb?  Does he represent the potential cure which can save all mankind?  What might he become should he actually be fatally wounded?  Whatever the case, brave Jeremy is the hero who gets up close and personal with the undead and takes their assaults, because he's the only one who can!

33675713081_d5b5cc49cd_q.jpg

A horror trope is not a horror trope unless we have a cheerleader!  Meet Amber Jones, the head cheerleader!  She's beautiful and popular, and was dating the captain of the football team, until he became a zombie and had to have his head caved in!  She's joined up with the rest of our heroes out of desperation, trying to figure out what's going on.  She serves the party as a DPS, brandishing a Louisville Slugger she found at the school gym.  Based on the rules of classic horror tropes, the question is: will she become the love interest of the main hero and survive or will she be just another pretty face whose brain feeds the zombies?!  Or, in a twist of mindblowing proportions, could she break the rules and become something else?!

33675711361_8a3bb5f757_q.jpg

The leader, Grant Ward, or Coach as he's known to the students, is the old, disgruntled, and hard P.E. teacher.   Did I say hard?  I meant hardboiled!  Coach doesn't take shit from the students and he's not about to take shit from any zombie!  Did I say shit?  Good thing Eurobricks is a site for adults or Coach would have sent me to detention!  He shoulders the responsibility as the group's decision maker, and right now, he's looking to guide the party to safety, while killing every freaking zombie in their way!  As a DPS, Coach's numbers are off the charts, whether he's kicking in zombie skulls with his cowboy boots or splattering their brains on the walls with his trusty revolver, the choice of zombie headshotters everywhere!

33420368380_3574dbe28c_q.jpg

Every party needs a healer, and this one is no exception!  Meet Abigail Hensley, the school nurse!  Even though she's the healer, zombies had better watch out!  In addition to the first aid kit she carries, she also wields a mean looking axe.  Hot for nurse?  You better be!  Horror films/television series never hire ugly people to play the main characters, so the only ugly people here are the zombies!  And you can bet she's single.  How do I know?  Because I wrote her character and I'm telling you she's single!

33675712761_20d1fb7087_q.jpg

Finally we have Michiko Tanihara.  No horror trope is complete without the quiet loner who nobody pays attention to at first, but whose badassery makes her everyone's favorite character midway through the story.  Is badassery even a word?  If not, it should be!  And Michiko is one badass zombie murdering DPS.  She even comes with her own compound bow, thanks to being a member of the archery club!  All I know is if she dies, I'm not watching the show anymore!  Wait, I'm the writer!  In that case, if she dies, I'm not reading my own posts, anymore!

And there you have it, folks!  Our brave heroes at Massey High!  Will they survive and make it to safety?!  Will Amber save Jeremy from slowly turning into a zombie through the power of love?!  Will Jeremy become the cure that saves mankind?!  Will Coach and Abigail, the school nurse, develop mutual feelings for each other right before tragedy strikes one of them?!  And just how many zombies will Michiko kill in her last stand as she sacrifices herself to save the party in an utterly tear-jerking episode ending?!

Spoiler alert!  You'll never know!!!

This is my only entry into Bob's Sci-fi Braaiiinnss!!! contest, so there are no plans to develop these characters further!

Spoiler

33420368120_c791eea951_c.jpg

Fantastic moc! Love the lockers and the broken glass with blood. Might just be me, but now I kinda want a high school musical / zombie mashup movie. :grin:

Awesome backstories. Funny and clever.

Edited by Kodan Black