astroknight

Astroknight in the LEGO SYSTEM

I am in fact a new member, and not a thrilling radio play! I have been playing with LEGO since I was a kid, and have also reached the age where I can no longer put off admitting that I am an adult. So I'm here to join the AFOL community that I have always been so impressed and entertained by!

I love classic themes like Space and Castle,  and I'm starting to build a small collection. I'm interested in reviewing sets, sharing MOCs, and trading away all my worldly possessions to acquire rare and sentimentally valuable minifigs!

I'm also currently working as a substitute teacher at a preschool where LEGO is very popular. I get to spend time playing with LEGO and encouraging children to build and explore with a pretty awesome assortment of old and new bricks... and I get paid to do it! (I'm only holding onto this job until I can land a position at TLC, of course.:wink:)

My current biggest goal is to snag the parts I need to make the minifigure in my avatar a reality. My bricksafe page will have pictures of everything I build.

It's so wonderful to be here with you all! :laugh:

Edited by astroknight

Welcome to eurobricks! Nice to hear you are able to actually play with Lego as a job :thumbup: :wink: 

Welcome aboard.  Good luck getting a position at TLC.  Most of the openings I find are in Denmark if you're good with moving.