azog

Great sets! which one do I buy?

Hello everyone! I recently got my bonus in the mail and I wanted to treat myself to a lovely lego set with the money! I am confused between four different sets on which on to buy. Should I buy Ultra Stealth Raider (70595), The Lighthouse Siege (70594), The Green NRG Dragon (70593), or the Millennium Falcon (75105). If I got the ultra stealth raider I would love to motorize it as seen in this video: 

Which set do you guys think is an amazing shelf piece that I would never take down and never want to stop "playing" with it! Thanks for your guys reply's! 

I bought the Misfortune Keep a couple of days ago for about half the price and am very happy with it. It looks really mad and has quite an imposing size - so maybe add that to your mix too, to make your decision even harder :wink:

The Millenium Falcon is of course appealing due to its legendary status - and your non-lego friends visiting you are much more likely to appreciate that one, because they know it. But it is quite a hefty price compared what you can get instead... I would spread the money on several sets really.

On 11/1/2016 at 2:43 AM, BMTHbuilder said:

I vote for the Lighthouse too.

Its been a few weeks now, which did you decide to go for?

Sorry for the late reply I forgot to look back on this topic :laugh:, I decided to go for the Falcon. It honestly is such a beautiful set! It is happily displayed with my Imperial Flagship, The Lonely Mountain, Temple of Airjitzu, and my Kingdoms Kings Castle.

Thank you all for all the reply's on this topic!