Sign in to follow this  
jonwil

Parts that would work for teenagers

Can anyone suggest any parts (legs, torsos, heads, hair/hats) that would work well for teenagers (not teenagers wearing school uniforms or sports uniforms or the like, just generic every-day clothes, whether they be cool kids trying to look cool, geeks trying to be geeky, music lovers or whatever else).

The Series 16 Babysitter has a nice torso, head and hair that work for teenagers but there must be others out there.

There are loads of parts that would do for teenagers, I'd just load up bricklink, go to torso assemblies and start looking... It really depends what you want them to be doing / style of dress.

973pb0662c01.png(or the zombie version ...973pb2141c01.jpg?1)

973pb2340c01.png

973pb0709c01.jpg?1973pb1402c01.jpg?1973pb2293c01.jpg?1973pb1783c01.png

Thanks for the tip on the skateboarder hair, wouldn't have occurred to me to use it that way (I am using it in tan on a surfer dude but the black works well for a teenager of a certain sort)

Parts I have found in my collection so far that work good for teenagers when matched with the right other parts (some of which have been mentioned above)

Torso, legs and hair from the Series 6 Skater Girl.

Hair and torso from the Series 16 Babysitter

Torso and legs from the Series 13 Disco Diva

Torso from the Series 4 Street Skater

Torso and hair from the Series 1 Skater (the hairpiece only works for what I am going for in the black or possibly other dark colors though, not the lighter colors like dark orange or brown or tan)

Torso and hair from the Series 8 DJ

Torso and hair from the Series 12 Video Game Guy7

Mohawk hairpiece (in any color, wish I owned the ultra-rare lime green one)

Torso from the Series 4 Punk Rocker

Hair from the Series 7 Rocker Girl (maybe also the torso and legs)

The torso with the green jacket over a white shirt with a necklace (as seen on the female in the 60117 Van & Caravan)

The torso and legs from Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter Hogwarts Express

Magenta hair from Agent Caila Phoenix from the Ultra Agents sets. (the Dark Azure hair would work too with the right parts but unfortunately I dont own it)

Torso from the midway gamer guy

Torso from the Series 10 Trendsetter

The space torso from the Fun in the Park set (mentioned above) works better for a kid than a teenager IMO and the one from the Series 2 pop star is just a little too "adult" for my taste.

Edited by jonwil

On September 27, 2016 at 3:44 AM, jonwil said:

Can anyone suggest any parts (legs, torsos, heads, hair/hats) that would work well for teenagers (not teenagers wearing school uniforms or sports uniforms or the like, just generic every-day clothes, whether they be cool kids trying to look cool, geeks trying to be geeky, music lovers or whatever else).

The Series 16 Babysitter has a nice torso, head and hair that work for teenagers but there must be others out there.

Holtzman's hair, the blue ponytail, Joker's hair, any sports torso (do kids still wear these things everywhere? I hated them because the people that wore these were usually total jerks.) any video game torsos, and the NYI<3 shirt that came with Yoda.

If you're doing fleshys, use Chell's torso.

I don't know if it's the look you're going for, but the S12 Pizza Delivery Guy has a great head for teenage minifigures.