Sign in to follow this  
thebluecrusader

[Kickstarter] The Brickster Returns - A Christmas animated short film

[Kickstarter] The Brickster Returns - A Christmas animated short film

Brickster_Returns_Banner.png

Greetings members of Eurobricks!

I hope that this is allowed and the right place to post this!

Each year, I make a Christmas special. The past two years have been based on my criminal character called the Brickster which is inspired by the Lego Island character although changed to fit my story. Regardless, this year I want to make the best Lego Christmas animation and also wanted to share the finished product with everyone! I have greatly increased my quality of animation since my last Christmas special. However, due to my situation, money for all of the sets/products to achieve such a feat is near impossible without help. I felt quite cheap with the thought of begging, however, I eventually came around and made a Kickstarter. I hope people will help to fund and support this film, if the fund is successful, by Christmas day (or eve for backers), I will release the film on here and YouTube.

The concept of the film - The villainous Brickster has escaped from prison and to get revenge, he steals the presents from Lego city to sabotage Christmas! He is eventually banished in last year's special with the help of Santa and his allies. This year he will return and form a band of super villains and an army of robots to take over Lego city this Christmas Eve! Who can stop the Brickster and save Christmas?

Here is last years Christmas special:

And here is an example of a more recent film I've completed to show the increase in quality to expect (and better) from this year's Christmas special.

Hopefully this year I will be able to create the best Lego Christmas animated film of the year with the communities help!

If anyone is interested in helping fund this year's Christmas special, here is the link:

Kickstarter Campaign

Edit by Hinckley: Link removed

If not, please feel free to share the campaign, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Hinckley

It is not allowed as per our Site Guidelines regarding joining only for self–promotion. Feel free to be a productive member with one small link to your project in your signature. But as for this topic, I have removed the links. Thank you.

Ok that is entirely fine, thanks for the clarification. I didn't join just for self promotion however, I lost my old account. I believe I contacted you on Flickr a while back about it. That's fine though.

Edited by thebluecrusader