Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest#153: Missing Medusa

"I'd kind've like that grating stone." Cedric uses a smelling salts and nostrum on Matthias, then moves to the other battle.

Edited by wiz

Matthias stares for a second in awe at the less experienced hero's boundless greed, then ignores him, grabs the loot to sort later, and rushes with the watchmen to the boss battle. "Master Darksten, sorry that took so long; where would you like us?"

For clarification, Matthias the gnome counts as non-human?! The Equal Heights Commission will hear of this!

Loot So Far (So everyone can do their own evaluation of what they might reasonably expect to get, in fairness to all, after the battle)
Soliman (≈ 60 gold) - City Watch Helmet (SP:2, Headwear) (Market price: 20 gold), 40 gold
Matthias (≈ 30 gold) - 30 gold, all from his own armor
Cedric (≈ 310 gold) - Chicken Drumstick (Market price: 270 gold and a trip to Etheria), 2x Mead, 2x Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, 3x Mulled Wine (Party resources), 40 gold
Throlar (≈ 70 gold) - City Watch Halberd (WP: 3, Halberd) (Market Price: 30 gold), 40 gold
Darksten (≈ 40 gold) - 40 gold

Undistributed Loot
40 Gold (+ 40 from Parvati's refusal) (+ 20 from Matthias' armor this battle)
Remedy x2 (Market price: 10 gold x2)
Grating Stone (Market price: 250 gold, plus membership in the Crescent Union)
Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, Poisoned -2) (Market price: 20 gold, unless you find someone who wants to invest because of the poison)

Loot Still To Come This Battle
Shattering Arrow x12 (Market price: ?)
Health Core (Market price: 30 gold?)
20 gold

Cedric uses a smelling salts and nostrum on Matthias, then moves to the other battle.

So, if Cedric used his turn to buff Matthias, will he arrive at the battle with the rest of us? If no, will Matthias be hastened and lucky, so he gets a turn?

Edited by StickFig
formatting fix

OOC: I'd like some of those Shattering Arrows for sure, not certain about anything else though.

Throlar ​retrieves his weapon.

So, if Cedric used his turn to buff Matthias, will he arrive at the battle with the rest of us? If no, will Matthias be hastened and lucky, so he gets a turn?

I don't know. I feel that straddling the two battles makes it a bit of a tough question - because I'm offering new xp and taking away buffs, it's technically two totally separate battles, but at the same time, I'm saying you take a turn...

Here's my offer. You may take ONE ACTION per round. If he buffs you, it can only be one buff, and he will not join the battle. I don't know if that is something he wants to do (he is already the lowest level hero, he could use the XP). Conversely, if he does make you hastened again, I'd say that yes you'd get two actions: 1) join battle, 2) regular action. Sound fair?

Darksten is relieved to see his team mates join the fight and quickly looks over the situation

Suggested Battle Order
Darksten vs Tubbs from back
Andrew vs Melissa from front (join this round, just posting strategy)
Bert vs Mook B from front (join this round, just posting strategy)
Matthias vs Tubbs from back
Soliman vs Mook B from Front
Parvati vs Melissa from Back
Tholar retrieves weapon

Cedric uses items and joins later

Ooc: I am open to suggestions in light of additional info, The team party lead is also welcome to assume fight coord now that they join

Edited by Comrade Commander
Format

Cedric uses a smelling salts on Matthias.

OOC: I'll be away from my computer for a little bit, if I'm not on in time, my action will be to join the battle.

Edited by wiz

Actions:

Bert joins outside party

Andrew joins outside party

Cedric uses Smelling Salts on Matthias

Matthias joins outside party

The Front Door Party

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight

Level 4

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 7

Health: 14/14

Gold: 45

Equipment: Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and Darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Boots (SP 2 Footwear)

Inventory: Potion, Mead, Smelling Salts, x2 Nostrum, x2 Mulled Wine, Venom, Assassin's Katana (WP 3 Longsword), Makeshift Shield (SP 2 Shield),

Native Sons Leaders Battle Round Six

>Darksten v. Tubbs - Hit (11+24=35 Damage)

>Andrew joins party

>Bert joins party

>Matthias joins party

>Matthias v. Tubbs - Damage ([20*1.5]-6=24 Damage)

Soliman v. Mook B - Aim (17-2=15, Hits Twice)

>Parvati (Opal) v. Melissa - Damage (Blinded)

Tholar retrieves weapon

The heroes reunite, but their foes don't give them an easy time.

Native Sons Leaders

IMG_2681_zpsofojcsos.jpg

Native Sons Leader Tubbs

Level 20 Humanoid *Back Row* *Ranged Fighter* *Immune to Blinded, Stunned, Sealed, and Instant Death*

Health: 242/412

SP: 2

Special I: Shattering Shot - Tubbs deals damage equal to the hero's SP ignoring SP. He also drops the heroes SP down to 0 for the remainder of the battle.

Special II: Triple Shot of Doom - Tubbs deals 10 damage to the targeted hero, and the hero above and below them on the battle order. He also deals the doomed effect.

Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Tubbs deals x1.5 damage to non-humans, and x2 to Orcs.

Drops: Shattering Arrow x12 (Lowers enemy SP by 10 points. Suitable for classes that can use crossbows and bows. Consumable).

IMG_2682_zpsivvmjcxl.jpg

Native
Sons
Daughters Leader Melissa

Level 21 Humanoid *Immune to Stunned, Weakened, Fragile, and Minimized* *Blinded (1 Rounds)*

Health: 286/367

SP: 10

Ether: 0/4

Special I: Cleric - Melissa heals her whole party equal to her level x2. Used on free hits.

Special II: This Land is My Land - Melissa has a 1/2 chance to doom any humans and a 1/2 chance to KO any non-humans. Used only if out of ether.

Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Melissa deals x1.5 damage to non-humans, and x2 to Orcs.

Drops: Health Core

IMG_2684_zpshrawicgc.jpg

Native Son Mook B

Level 20 Humanoid *Immune to Blinded and Stunned*

Health: 208/256

Special I: Keep Eubric Native - +1 SP all Native Sons, +2 Levels all Native Sons, Removes all Negative Effects from Native Sons.

Special II: Make Eubric Native (used if Special I has been used by this Mook) - Attacks equal times to the remaining number of mooks, starting with the targeted hero and moving down the battle line.

Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Native Sons deal x1.5 damage to non-humans and x2 damage to Orcs.

Drops: 20 Gold

The Party

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

137 year old male Dwarven Warden.
*Immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Aims become hits*
*Lucky*

Level
, 16.5

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
38/38

Gold
, 100

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
(WP: 7; damages undead; bow),
Shield of Invisibility
(SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits untill they are the last hero standing)
Lion's Plate
(Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to
weakened
; suitable for knights and barbarians
; body wear),
Quiver of Homing Arrows
(Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear),

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
(WP: 5, longsword),
Miracle Lance
(A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance),
Fellcrest Hand Axe
(WP: 8; deals
bleeding 5
on successful hits; throwing weapon),
Mopagsaber
(WP: 12;
I
ce
elemental; longsword),
City Watch Halberd (WP: 3)

Shields;
Elven Shield
(SP: 5;
Ice
and
Darkness
elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing).

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
(While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear),
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
(Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes
encouraged
if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory),
Counterstrike Gloves
(If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear),
Monkey Armor
(SP:4, immune to
earth
and
bound
; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; body wear),
Crow Helmet
(SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear),

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Soma, x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy,
Hint Coin
(Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb,
First aid kit
(Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used).

Equipment;
Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.

Treasures;
Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).

Decamon Deck
Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1),
Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6).

Darksten (Comrade Commander)

35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded* *Second Party Leader*

Level 24 1/3

Power Bonus:

Health:
37/40
(6 [base health] + 23 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat])

Defense
:

Gold:

GP
: 46

Equipment:
Composite Bow (WP:11, ignores defense, bow)
Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2, bodywear),
Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory)

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Crossbow (WP:6),
Fang Dagger
(WP:5, deals double damage to beasts; dagger),
Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow)(loaned from Matthias),

Artifacts:
Vampire Cape (Halves damage from undead enemies; backwear)

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:
5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 4x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring
(worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver)

Tools:
Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

Level 26 1/3 Orc Weather Mage *Immune to 5 effects*

Health: 34/34 (5+4+25)

Ether: 19/26 (6+5+25)

Equipment: Parvati’s Pouch (Accessory, Grants immunity to first five effects afflicted on Parvati each battle)

Inventory: Tonic x2, Sandstorm Scroll (Replaces “Dry” with “Sandstorm” – Sandstorm doubles earth damage, halves electricity, and deals 1 earth damage to all combatants each round. Grants all combatants the ability to blind on successful hits), Blistering Heat Scroll (Replaces "Hot" with "Blistering Hot", fire-elemental is doubly effective and all combatants gain the -1 burning effect each round), Scroll of Blinding, Begone with the Wind

Gems: Diamond, Ruby, Garnet, Opal (Loaned from Matthias)

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Level 33.25 Mutant Winged Warrior *Immune to Wind, Fire, Blinded*

Health: 53/53 (7+14+32)

Gold: 40

Equipment: Babeleth Spear (WP: 17, Pierces SP), Babeleth Golden Dagger (Grants Duel-Striking, Handwear) Breathable Darksteel Armor (Immune to Wind, Fire and Blinded, Suitable to Winged Warriors), City Watch Helmet (SP: 2)

Inventory: Elixir x2, Tonic, Greater Potion

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias
the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)

Level 27 Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to
Bound
Slowed
* *Hastened*

Power Bonus
: 10

Defense
: 6

Health
: 13/37

Ether
: 13/28

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
(Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round. He may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP].),
Immortal Waters
(Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat. This does not take up an action.)

Equipment
: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:10, also hits enemies listed above and below the target,
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
, hand cannon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle, headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Toxic Hood (Converts Poisoned-effect to
Blessed
for duration of battle, headwear), Winged Sandals (Protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear), Ethereal Garnet (
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
),
Opal (
Ice
)
, 2x Adamantite Shard (2/4; of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grand Potion, Grating Stone, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass,

Quest Items
: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail ((Makes the hero
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

Loot:
40 Gold, Remedy x2, Grating Stone, Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, Poisoned -2)

GuardB.jpg

Private Bert

Level 22 1/3 Watchman

Power Bonus: 2

Health: 35/35

Defense: 4 (2+)

Equipment: City Watch Halberd (WP: 6), City Watch Helmet (SP: 2)

Inventory: Mead, Grand Potion

IMG_2029_zps4ca06d20.jpg

Guard Andrew (NPC)

Level 20 1/3 Town Watch Footman *Immune to Afraid, Stunned, and Asleep*

Power Bonus
: 2

Health
: 34/34

Defense
: 3 (1+2)

Gold
: 43

Equipment
: City Watch Halberd (WP: 7), City Watch Helmet (SP: 1), Colonel's Pauldrons (Immune to Afraid, Stunned, and Asleep, Bodywear), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing the battle, accessory)

Cedric joins the battle.

OOC: I'm back sooner than I expected.

Edited by wiz

Native Sons Leaders Battle Round Six
>Matthias joins party
>Matthias v. Tubbs - Damage ([20*1.5]-6=24 Damage)

Ouch, fat lot of good that extra turn did hahaha. Can we get a dice change already?

Reeling from the hardest hit he's taken lately, Matthias downs a Grand Potion, then checks each party member before he repeats his attack. "Master Darksten, I believe it's best if you and the Watchmen handle the fine lady over there...."

Battle Order with suggested actions - Comrade Commander, just chime in if you want to keep leading
> Matthias: Grand Potion v. Matthias
> Cedric: Join
> Darksten: Bow v. Melissa
Throlar: Axe v. Tubbs
Bert: Halberd v. Melissa
Andrew: Halberd v. Melissa
Parvati: Opal v. Mook B
Soliman: Spear v. Tubbs
> Matthias: Heal v. first party member to take damage; if none, Extraordinaire v. Tubbs

Edited by StickFig
Change of plans

As the new teammates join the party, the short man starts changing the battle plan. Darksten shifts to cover, but feels obliged to speak up.

"I have no issue taking on that girl as she looks susceptible to my falling to my precision attacks, but I do want to point out that the archer has already pierced my armor and is more readily reachable by my bow when compared to front row weapons. It is your call however Party Lead"

Darksten prepares to follows Matthias's plan (what ever it may be)

OOC; I have no issue with you taking over lead StickFig

Edited by Comrade Commander

Matthias re-assesses the situation based on Darksten's shout. "You might be right, but I really don't want any gnomes, dwarves, or orcs next to that doombringer. I'll keep the heals coming as best I can!"

Edited by StickFig
Formatting fix

OoC:  I am waiting for a hopeful fix to this new formatting nightmare before I reformat everything... but in the mean time in case it is poorly worded or effects strategy I would like to clarify that Melissa's special will hit all combatants, regardless of who triggers it.  I believe it is poorly worded so wanted to make sure we were all on the same page before moving forward.

18 hours ago, Zepher said:

OoC:  I am waiting for a hopeful fix to this new formatting nightmare before I reformat everything... but in the mean time in case it is poorly worded or effects strategy I would like to clarify that Melissa's special will hit all combatants, regardless of who triggers it.  I believe it is poorly worded so wanted to make sure we were all on the same page before moving forward.

Ahhhhh...... so is that one die roll per party, 1-3=total party wipe and 4-6=no effect, or a die roll for humans and a die roll for nonhumans, or individual die rolls for everyone?

Also, Zeph, if you just hit "edit", put in a reason ("fix formatting") and then hit save, it will reformat everything correctly. Then you can copy/paste from old posts.

Matthias, receiving (perhaps from Orrik) a sudden insight into their foe's power, stumbles mentally but comes up swinging. "Change of plans - everyone back off that doombringer. Master Warden, you have the aura of luck about you, hold her off as best you can as we whittle down the others."

Battle Order with suggested actions

> Matthias: Grand Potion v. Matthias

> Cedric: Join Battle

> Darksten: Bow v. Tubbs

Bert: Halberd v. Tubbs

Throlar: Axe v. Melissa

Andrew: Halberd v. Mook B

Parvati: Opal v. Mook B

Soliman: Spear v. Mook B

> Matthias: Heal v. first party member to take damage; if none, Extraordinaire v. Tubbs

Here's my plan: don't die.

No really, that special is more or less a total party kill. We can't afford to have anyone not lucky rolling against it. Apparently it doesn't matter who we have targeting her, we're all in the AoE. Best bet is get all three of them below 100hp and Matthias throws his Doomsday Bomb (if necessary). If Darksten manages a couple of assassinations, so much the better. With Matthias hastened, we have a 1/3 chance of full party rezz/heal/remedy every round, so that's nice.

Edited by StickFig
battle order update

Darksten returns his aim back to the archer and prepares to engage

ooc: you puny non-humans worried about k/o! Haha! But yes, that new info is definitely a game changer. I am glad I dint trigger it earlier. Battleiwse, should we move Throlar below Andrew so that there is a human on either side of a Tubbs attack, thus preventing extra damage from the second special (pending criteria is met)? Also, I went through and reformatted all my posts this quest so should look right. Let me know if I missed any

OoC:  Hey guys, just trying to transfer over to this new format, will edit in the round right now.

Native Sons Leaders Battle Round Seven
> Matthias uses a Grand Potion on Self

> Cedric joins battle

> Darksten v. Tubbs - Hit (11+24=35 Damage)
Bert v. Tubbs - Shield ([6+22]/2-2=12 Damage, [7+20]/2-2=12 Damage, Guards Safe from damage next round)
Throlar v. Melissa - Aura/Special Damage
Andrew v. Mook B - Damage (20*1.5=30 Damage)
Parvati: Opal v. Mook B - Damage (20*1.5=30 Damage)
Soliman: Spear v. Mook B - Critical Hit ([17*2]+33=67, Hits Twice)
> Matthias heals Throlar (Failure)

Native Sons Leaders

IMG_2681_zpsofojcsos.jpgNative Sons Leader Tubbs
Level 20 Humanoid *Back Row* *Ranged Fighter* *Immune to Blinded, Stunned, Sealed, and Instant Death*
Health: 197/412
Special I: Shattering Shot - Tubbs deals damage equal to the hero's SP ignoring SP. He also drops the heroes SP down to 0 for the remainder of the battle.
Special II: Triple Shot of Doom - Tubbs deals 10 damage to the targeted hero, and the hero above and below them on the battle order. He also deals the doomed effect.
Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Tubbs deals x1.5 damage to non-humans, and x2 to Orcs.
Drops: Shattering Arrow x12 (Lowers enemy SP by 10 points. Suitable for classes that can use crossbows and bows. Consumable).

IMG_2682_zpsivvmjcxl.jpgNative Sons Daughters Leader Melissa
Level 21 Humanoid *Immune to Stunned, Weakened, Fragile, and Minimized* *Blinded (1 Rounds)*
Health: 286/367
Special I: Cleric - Melissa heals her whole party equal to her level x2. Used on free hits.
Special II: This Land is My Land - Melissa has a 1/2 chance to doom any humans and a 1/2 chance to KO any non-humans. Used only if out of ether.
Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Melissa deals x1.5 damage to non-humans, and x2 to Orcs.

IMG_2684_zpshrawicgc.jpgNative Son Mook B
Level 20 Humanoid *Immune to Blinded and Stunned*
Health: 74/256
Special I: Keep Eubric Native - +1 SP all Native Sons, +2 Levels all Native Sons, Removes all Negative Effects from Native Sons.
Special II: Make Eubric Native (used if Special I has been used by this Mook) - Attacks equal times to the remaining number of mooks, starting with the targeted hero and moving down the battle line.
Passive Special: Home Town Advantage - Native Sons deal x1.5 damage to non-humans and x2 damage to Orcs.
Drops: 20 Gold

The Party

ava-throlar2.jpg Throlar Wineghilm
137 year old male Dwarven Warden. *Immune to weakened and free hits* *Aims become hits**Lucky*
Level, 16.5
Power, 24 (16+7+1).
Defense: 0 (0+1).
Health: 38/38 16/76
Gold, 100
Equipped; Huntsman's Bow (WP: 7; damages undead; bow), Shield of Invisibility (SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits untill they are the last hero standing),Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to weakened; suitable for knights and barbarians; body wear), Quiver of Homing Arrows (Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear),
Inventory;
Weapons;
Elven Sword (WP: 5, longsword), Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon), Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), City Watch Halberd (WP: 3)
Shields; Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and Darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing)
Artifacts; Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear), Amulet of Elven Loyalty (Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes encouraged if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), Monkey Armor(SP:4, immune to earth and bound; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; body wear), Crow Helmet (SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear),
Consumables; Phoenix Essence, Soma, x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy, Hint Coin (Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb, First aid kit (Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used).
Equipment; Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.
Treasures; Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).
Decamon Deck,Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6).

avatar_v2.png_thumb.jpg Darksten (Comrade Commander)
35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded* *Second Party Leader
Level 24 1/3
Power Bonus: 0
Health: 37/40 (6 [base health] + 23 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat])
Defense: 0
Gold: 2002
GP: 46
Equipment: Composite Bow (WP:11, ignores defense, bow)Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2, bodywear), Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory)
Inventory: Weapons: Spider String Bow (WP: 4, darkness-elemental bow), Crossbow (WP:6), Fang Dagger (WP:5, deals double damage to beasts; dagger), Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow)(loaned from Matthias),
Artifacts: Vampire Cape (Halves damage from undead enemies; backwear)
Spell Items: N/A
Consumables: 5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 4x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring (worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver)
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg Parvati
Ether: 19/26 (6+5+25)
Equipment: Parvati’s Pouch (Accessory, Grants immunity to first five effects afflicted on Parvati each battle)
Inventory: Tonic x2, Sandstorm Scroll (Replaces “Dry” with “Sandstorm” – Sandstorm doubles earth damage, halves electricity, and deals 1 earth damage to all combatants each round. Grants all combatants the ability to blind on successful hits), Blistering Heat Scroll (Replaces "Hot" with "Blistering Hot", fire-elemental is doubly effective and all combatants gain the -1 burning effect each round), Scroll of Blinding, Begone with the Wind

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg Soliman
Equipment: Babeleth Spear (WP: 17, Pierces SP), Babeleth Golden Dagger (Grants Duel-Striking, Handwear) Breathable Darksteel Armor (Immune to Wind, Fire and Blinded, Suitable to Winged Warriors), City Watch Helmet (SP: 2)

vJi7H1L.png Matthias the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)
Level 27 Druid *⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to BoundSlowed* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: 10
Defense: 6
Health: 37/37
Ether: 13/28
Gold: 162
AbilitiesBearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round. He may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP].), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat. This does not take up an action.)
Equipment: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:10, also hits enemies listed above and below the target, Darkness - and Lightning-elemental, deals Fragile, user is Slowed, hand cannon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from Bound and Slowed effects, footwear)
Inventory: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Toxic Hood (Converts Poisoned-effect to Blessed for duration of battle, headwear), Winged Sandals (Protects from Bound and Slowed effects, footwear), Ethereal Garnet (Earth and Sealed), 2x Ethereal Opal (Ice and Fragile), Ethereal Ruby (Fire and Afraid), Opal (Ice), 2x Adamantite Shard (2/4; of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grating Stone, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass,
Quest Items: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail ((Makes the hero EncouragedHastenedLucky, and Inspired, consumable))
Loot: 40 Gold, Remedy x2, Grating Stone, Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, Poisoned -2)

GuardB.jpg Private Bert
Level 22 1/3 Watchman

IMG_2029_zps4ca06d20.jpgGuard Andrew (NPC)
Health: 34/34
Defense: 3 (1+2)
Gold: 43
Equipment: City Watch Halberd (WP: 7), City Watch Helmet (SP: 1), Colonel's Pauldrons (Immune to Afraid, Stunned, and Asleep, Bodywear), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing the battle, accessory)

aGuN22V.jpg
Lord Cedric (wiz)
Level 4
Equipment: Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and Darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing), Boots (SP 2 Footwear)
Inventory: Potion, Mead, Smelling Salts, x2 Nostrum, x2 Mulled Wine, Venom, Assassin's Katana (WP 3 Longsword), Makeshift Shield (SP 2 Shield),

Matthias watches the blows rain down on Throlar's dwarven form and curses as his healing fails. He immediately pulls in ether to try again. "Hold on, everyone. Keep the attacks falling, don't give those three a minute's breath! Lady Parvati, can you see to it that doombringer never regains her sight?"

Battle Order
> Cedric: Nostrum v. Darksten or Matthias
> Matthias: Heal v. Throlar
> Throlar: Axe (Thrown) v. Melissa
Andrew: Halberd v. Mook B
> Parvati: Blinding v. Melissa
Soliman: Spear v. Mook B
> Matthias: Heal v. first injured party member; if none, Extraordinaire v. Tubbs

Edited by StickFig
formatting fix

Native Sons Leaders Battle Round Seven

> Cedric uses a Nostrum on Matthias
> Matthias heals Throlar - Heal/Heal (10+10+27=47 Health Restored, -1 ether)
> Darksten v. Tubbs - Hit (35 Damage)
Bert v. Tubbs - Miss
>Throlar v. Melissa - Aim/Special Damage ([16+8+1]-10=15, Melissa Bleeding -5)
Andrew v. Mook B - Special Damage (20*1.5/2=15 Damage Throlar)
> Parvati uses Scroll of Blinding on Melissa - Success (-1 ether)
Soliman: Spear v. Mook B - Critical Hit (Mook KO'd)
> Matthias heals Throlar - Heal/Heal Less (Full Health, -1 ether)

Native Sons Leaders

IMG_2681_zpsofojcsos.jpgNative Sons Leader Tubbs
Health: 162/412

IMG_2682_zpsivvmjcxl.jpgNative Sons Daughters Leader Melissa
Level 21 Humanoid *Immune to Stunned, Weakened, Fragile, and Minimized* *Bleeding -5* *Blinded (3 Rounds)*
Health: 271/367

The Party

ava-throlar2.jpg Throlar Wineghilm
137 year old male Dwarven Warden. *Immune to weakened and free hits* *Aims become hits**Lucky*
Level, 16.5
Power, 24 (16+7+1).
Defense: 0 (0+1).
Health: 38/38 
Gold, 100
Equipped; Huntsman's Bow (WP: 7; damages undead; bow), Shield of Invisibility (SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits untill they are the last hero standing),Lion's Plate (Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to weakened; suitable for knights and barbarians; body wear), Quiver of Homing Arrows (Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear),
Inventory;
Weapons;
Elven Sword (WP: 5, longsword), Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits; throwing weapon), Mopagsaber (WP: 12; Ice elemental; longsword), City Watch Halberd (WP: 3)
Shields; Elven Shield (SP: 5; Ice and Darkness elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing)
Artifacts; Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear), Amulet of Elven Loyalty (Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes encouraged if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), Monkey Armor(SP:4, immune to earth and bound; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; body wear), Crow Helmet (SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear),
Consumables; Phoenix Essence, Soma, x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy, Hint Coin (Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb, First aid kit (Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used).
Equipment; Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.
Treasures; Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).
Decamon Deck,Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1), Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6).

avatar_v2.png_thumb.jpg Darksten (Comrade Commander)
35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded* *Second Party Leader
Level 24 1/3
Power Bonus: 0
Health: 37/40 (6 [base health] + 23 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat])
Defense: 0
Gold: 2002
GP: 46
Equipment: Composite Bow (WP:11, ignores defense, bow)Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2, bodywear), Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory)
Inventory: Weapons: Spider String Bow (WP: 4, darkness-elemental bow), Crossbow (WP:6), Fang Dagger (WP:5, deals double damage to beasts; dagger), Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow)(loaned from Matthias),
Artifacts: Vampire Cape (Halves damage from undead enemies; backwear)
Spell Items: N/A
Consumables: 5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 4x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring (worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver)
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg Parvati
Ether: 18/26 (6+5+25)

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg Soliman

vJi7H1L.png Matthias the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)
Level 27 Druid *⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to BoundSlowed* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: 10
Defense: 6
Health: 37/37
Ether: 11/28
Gold: 162
AbilitiesBearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round. He may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP].), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat. This does not take up an action.)
Equipment: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:10, also hits enemies listed above and below the target, Darkness - and Lightning-elemental, deals Fragile, user is Slowed, hand cannon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from Bound and Slowed effects, footwear)
Inventory: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Toxic Hood (Converts Poisoned-effect to Blessed for duration of battle, headwear), Winged Sandals (Protects from Bound and Slowed effects, footwear), Ethereal Garnet (Earth and Sealed), 2x Ethereal Opal (Ice and Fragile), Ethereal Ruby (Fire and Afraid), Opal (Ice), 2x Adamantite Shard (2/4; of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grating Stone, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass,
Quest Items: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail ((Makes the hero EncouragedHastenedLucky, and Inspired, consumable))
Loot: 40 Gold, Remedy x2, Grating Stone, Rusty Dagger (WP: 2, Poisoned -2)

GuardB.jpg Private Bert
Level 22 1/3 Watchman

IMG_2029_zps4ca06d20.jpgGuard Andrew (NPC)
Health: 34/34
Defense: 3 (1+2)
Gold: 43
Equipment: City Watch Halberd (WP: 7), City Watch Helmet (SP: 1), Colonel's Pauldrons (Immune to Afraid, Stunned, and Asleep, Bodywear), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing the battle, accessory)

aGuN22V.jpg
Lord Cedric (wiz)
Level 4

The battle grin begins to spread again across a gnome druid's visage. "Nicely done, Master Soliman. Now let's make an end to this."

"You two! Lay down your weapons and armor, give us the Orc girl. Where is she?!"

Battle Order (and suggestions)
> Matthias: Extraordinaire v. Melissa
> Throlar: Bow v. Melissa
> Cedric: Wait (placed here in the battle order to keep Tubbs' special from hitting Throlar)
> Parvati: Blinding v. Tubbs
Andrew: Halberd v. Tubbs
Soliman: Spear v. Tubbs
> Matthias: Heal v. first injured party member; if none, Extraordinaire v. Melissa

Edited by StickFig
formatting fix