Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

[SPECIAL EDITION] A Interview With "The Man"

hmm...we actually hadn't discussed that. I assumed the same stakes. Avatar, title if the admins are nice enough to allow that *sweet* I suppose we could raise the stakes although I don't know how...any suggestions?

The loser must end all posts with:

Thus sayeth the gospel according to <insert winner name here>, for he is my master and I am not worthy to spitshine his chaps.

Maybe not. *wacko*

quote stealer female canine

:-D

hmm...we actually hadn't discussed that. I assumed the same stakes. Avatar, title if the admins are nice enough to allow that *sweet* I suppose we could raise the stakes although I don't know how...any suggestions?

If Sinner wins, he gets a pair of ladies underwear from Hinckley, if Hinckley wins, he gets a "Collectors Edition 'Singing in the Rain'" DVD. :-D

Fufulasmop On

Spammy? You are the one who started a Love boat impro within an impro! :-D

I didn't see this before... :-D :-D :-D I was bored and that was fun!!

:-$ I would love to see the collection of Member Number One.... I showed mine after all! :-P

Don't fall for this jipay! I played show me yours and I'll show you mine with him...it's a disturbing experience... :'-(

:-P

I'm flicking through threads, and come to this, wondering what on earth this thread it about, and I see the title about an interview with "The Man" and wonder what this has to do with it...

Ah, good ol' off-topicness... :-P

I read 6 pages and I don't get to see a pic of Jipay or his collection?!? What a waste of time!

Why don't you PM him? :tongue: We will eventualy get to re-working these epsiodes, mostly because I still had bad grammar back then.

Stauder.

You ARE stalking me! Everywhere I post you post after me! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Won't re-working be hard work? But its your job or whatever you want to call it!

Edited by lego12