Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Contest Entries

If you have joined my latest contest, and have your entry ready, put your entries here.

Don't post unless you are posting your entries. If you want to make a comment otherwise, out it in my Mecha Contest #3 topic.

Post 6 pics showing your entry and it's weapons, and then give short description. You also need to list all the Exo-Force mechs used to make your MOC.

Have fun, and could someone pin this for me?

This time I've chosen to go for something simple and fast. This BM was build in 10 minuttes.

Sentry Mk III (Sentry Crawler)

Sentry31.jpg

Sentry32.jpg

Sentry33.jpg

Sentry34.jpg

Sentry35.jpg

Exo-Dice version. ;-)

SentryIII.jpg

The Sentry Mk III is a combo of two Sentry models...

Brickshelf pictures when available: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=230130

Discuss it here: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...wtopic=7894&hl=

Prepare for the...DARK DESTROYER TANK! The dark destroyer tank is a heavily armoured tank, with lots of guns and lasers. It was created by Meca One and was the first version of a secret project he was planning on making.

c.1.jpg

The cockpit was specially designed to defend against laser power. It is heavily armoured at all sides. and Meca One is inside steering the DDT.

c.2.jpg

The DDT has lots of room for weapon storage, including these five guns.c.3.jpg

The DDT even includes my own devastator robosuit. It is small, but very powerful. Instructions can be found here.

Here is a pic of the DDT with one of the sides down, to reveal a powerful laser striker.c.5.jpg

Here is a pic of the DDT not activated, and with the sides up and no robots.c.7.jpg

Here are all the robots included in the set. 1 Meca One, 1 Blue Devastator, 1 Devastator Robosuit, 1 Devastator and 3 Iron Drones.

c.8.jpg

Enjoy!

EA FROM THE UK.

Sentai Defender

This machine built from a Thunder Fury, Grand Titan, and Stealth hunter, is a machine created by Ryo after Hikaru's complaint that hecouldn't drive the Mountain defender. Takeshi mans the turret. this baby even has waist articulation!

Main pic:

Sentai Defender

Very blurry front pic

Body and arm detail

Takeshi's Turret

Sword

Gun

Legs

Back veiw

Example of waist articulation

I will get instructions up soon!

-ZotS

As my last entry didn't really go with the rules, I have decided to make a new one. It is called Rogue attacker. I thought I should make a land mech for Hikaru, even though he normally pilots flying mechs. Here he is, with new land armour.

ce.4.jpg

The RD is heavily armoured, mostly shoulder, leg and arm armour.

c.01.jpg

The RD as many blasters, including a laser cannon.

c.02.jpg

The RD also has an electro saw, which can drain almost all the power out of an enemy mech.

c.06.jpg

Here is the shoulder armour, heavily armoured and it also has fins for extra speed when charging into battle.

c.06.jpg

Last but not least, is the cockpit. it is specially designed to protect against any attack.

c.04.jpg

Enjoy! ;-)

The only non exo force parts in this set are these.

c.07.jpg

The Rogue Defender was built of 2 Stealth Hunters, 1 grand titan, 1 gate assault and 1 BW VS WL.

The piece count... was about 370.

Hello all,

I'm new here, but this contest interested me. So here's my entry:

001thumb.jpg

Here's the deeplinks to the pictures:

insect_001.jpg

insect_002.jpg

insect_003.jpg

insect_004.jpg

insect_005.jpg

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Brickshelf gallery (when moderated):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=230949

EDIT:

It's made up of Supernova, Stealth Hunter and Grand Titan. Oh, and ignore the stupid dates... they're obviously completely wrong.

Well, it took me a while but I finally have this finished. Get ready for the amazing, terrifying Cyclone Walker!!

ryosmech_001.jpg

The waist/ torso connection was tricky, but in the end, I just connected it with a 2x2 yellow stud piece, which is a surprisingly strong connetion. There are two wrenches and four missles also.

ryosmech_002.jpg

Here are the front and back of the legs. They are very sturdy and even have some armor on the back.

ryosmech_003.jpg

Surrounding the cockpit is armor, a laser cannon, and a mini tractor beam that can lift objects of 50 pounds. The cockpit is highly protected, and there is an Exo-Code too.

ryosmech_004.jpg

The four bladed defense shield isn't a weapon. Instead, it is a power source. If it is windy, the wind will spin the propeller and power up the machine. If it isn't windy, the Cyclone Walker still has a regular power source as a back up. The defense shield also looks awesome and protects part of the Cyclone Walker too.

ryosmech_005.jpg

The left arm is eqipped with an Iron Condor claw and lots of armor.

ryosmech_006.jpg

Whats this? On the other side of the left arm there is a powercul gatling cannon.

ryosmech_007.jpg

The right arm has a powerful gatling cannon and a shield as well. Unfortunately, the arm is heavy and sags under the weight. But the Cyclone Titan is so large, it is generally pointing down at weak spots on large and small mechas.

ryosmech_008.jpg

And here is a back view of the cockpit.

ryosmech_009.jpg

The Cyclone Walker was made from the pieces of two Cyclone Defenders, Striking Venom, an Iron Condor and a Stealth Hunter. It is around 352 pieces.

Storm Ogre (Japanese Name: Arashi-No-Oni = "Oni/Ogre of the Storms")

(I'm playing it straight... bear with me... :-P )

Hayato's aerial assault mech and early prototype for his future unit. The Storm Ogre features a vast array of verniers and thrusters to push this large unit around. The mech sports a staggering amount of beam weaponry due to vents that allow it to dissipate heat quickly. For brickshelf gallery, click here.

storm_ogre_1sml.jpg

Despite being huge, the Storm Ogre is nimble and able to react quickly to incoming threats.

storm_ogre_2sml.jpg

It can use the extended forearms for shields, and the mech is fully melee capable - dominating other mechs through sheer strength.

gun_sml.jpg

The Particle Cannon is a weapon unto itself and can be mounted on either mech hand. (Based on a Brionne Wokurka Ldraw Gun design at Mechahub.com - I gotta give credit to the original inspiration for it, but it's modified based on my current available pieces.)

chest_sml.jpg

The Left shoulder of the mech is a chain gun, while the right has 2 particle beams. The head has a mounted deadly Omega Beam that fires with deadly accuracy. (I couldn't photograph the LED light effect properly...)

back_sml.jpg

(Back view of the mecha. I stressed front detail like the other Exo-Force mechs. Note the connection of the Led Light to the back of the head.

leg_sml.jpg

(The secret to the long lower leg.)

The Storm Ogre was made out of 5 sets with around 380 pieces:

7700 Stealth Hunter

7701 Grand Titan

7702 Thunder Fury

7703 Fire Vulture

7705 Gate Assault

No pieces were used outside of the sets (they're basically the only new Lego sets I have so far...)

Here's my entry, the Juno: I built it a long time ago and can't remember exactly which sets I used, but it looks like it was mainly the Grand Titan, the Stealth Hunter, and the Thunder Fury sets.

With weapons and shoulder pods attached:

lego-juno-02.jpg

More pics here

--Geoff

Welcome XO tech industries! Thats one goood mecha you have there, and I just checked your MOCpages, which are really good.

Welcome XO tech industries! Thats one goood mecha you have there, and I just checked your MOCpages, which are really good.

Thanks, exo attack *sweet* I'm currently working on a dark bley/orange reverse leg mech similar to a MadCat but without shoulder pods and with hands instead of mounted weapons...it seats 2 minifigs and will be loaded with all sorts of goodies *y* keep an eye out for it in the next couple of months...

Guys, please don't post in this topic(unless you are dispalying your contest entry) If you want to post about this contest, post it in the Mecha Contest topic. Thanks.

Oh, and welcome XO Tech Industries. That's a nice MOC you've got there.

Finally, I have an entry. :-)

7700 + 7701 + 7712 =

Kami Sentai

kami_sentai.jpg

A squadron god,

kami_sentai_side.jpg

Features include; a conveniently placed jet pack,

kami_sentai_back.jpg

Chest-mounted pulse cannons,

kami_sentai_stern.jpg

Wrist-mounted laser cannons,

kami_sentai_epic.jpg

And twin sky blades.

kami_sentai_sword_play.jpg

Check this thread for more pics and info. ;-)