Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Claudius Rome

The HMS Cookie

The HMS Cookie was a ship that patrolled the Carribean sea. It was the first ship in the Kings navy to allow a woman on crew! It was dubbed by many naval officers as "The HMS Puny" as it was smaller than even frigates. It was armed with 4 canons, 1 heavy Howitzer, and 2 rockets. Heres the tour:

Heres the overview of the mighty ship

The front mast. With the cabin-boy and the 2 rockets

The heavy Howitzer :pir-skull:

The Gun-Deck, with 3 marines.

The rudder

Commander morrison, Quatermast Bill, and Captain Ramond disuss the sea carts

The cargo

Some sailors relax in their quarters

Commander Morrison's ussually private quarters :pir-skull:

The front view of the ship

Constructive critism welcomed

(PS, I tryed to make this look pathetic :pir-wink: )

Edited by Emperor claduis rome

If you deliberately tried to look pathetic to intimidate the mighty red coat, well done :thumbup:

I will tell my red coats that if they see that ship on the sea, sink it. :laugh:

Interesting... Chocolate chip or peanut butter? :pir_laugh2:

I would add 2 more hull sections, and then make those into a cabin, separate from the bow and stern pieces. Picture a banana with a box on top. then, put the cannons inside. The ship has potential but it kinda looks...empty. I guess it would be good in a sea battle, it would be very fast, and cannonballs would go right through it.

Oh and Alexandertam, CGH doesn't like Reds Vs Blues to be on normal threads anymore. The Redcoats Vs Bluecoats thread is here.

Edited by Admiral M

Interesting... Chocolate chip or peanut butter? :pir_laugh2:

I would add 2 more hull sections, and then make those into a cabin, separate from the bow and stern pieces. Picture a banana with a box on top. then, put the cannons inside. The ship has potential but it kinda looks...empty. I guess it would be good in a sea battle, it would be very fast, and cannonballs would go right through it.

Oh and Alexandertam, CGH doesn't like Reds Vs Blues to be on normal threads anymore. The Redcoats Vs Bluecoats thread is here.

Sorry, I don't know that... :pir-cry_sad:

Anyway, I agree with your point. It does look kind of empty. And I think you can do way better than that. :pir-blush:

Ok. Can you use the hull piece that you are currently using for a roof to extend the ship?

Edited by Admiral M

you don't have a pair of 6x16 plates for the roof?

Edited by Admiral M

Oh! That changes everything! Then I'd add in sails with pink flowers on them :pir_laugh2:

You captured the puny look quite well. But in all seriousness you need to build a lagitament Imperial ship. The pirates need some relatively equal competition that they can destroy. I do like the rockets you definately should include them in the next ship you make. I also would suggest destroying the BBB. At first I didn't want to destroy my ships but once I did and built my own I realized that the ship I built was better than the original.

In all seriousness you need to build a legitament Imperial ship. The pirates need some relatively equal competition that they can destroy.

You could probably make a powerful ship from this hull, You just needs some parts. It could be an almighty war barge with 3 guns broadside! Just make a central cabin housing the cannon and gun ports, put a roof on that, put up a couple of masts, and it shall be "HMS Puny" no more!

Edited by Admiral M

Now you have time to build a real ship! Good luck on your next, but don't purposely make it pathetic looking :pir_laugh2: