Tags: Civil, Building

Meanwhile, on Sinden Station......

wdwXcL8.png

6UNa1fI.pngComputer, Supplement C0ff3 please.

dmYIAIr.pngHey Rag, Have you heard the news?

hSjFeVs.png

CHQXWXy.pngI'm jealous, to be honest.

6UNa1fI.pngWhat do you mean? What is going on?

dmYIAIr.pngYou've been chosen to work on the OCS Dilligence. Off this pit and into the furthest reaches of the galaxy, isn't it great. I bet my grandkids will be learning of the man who repaired the Warp Engines of the Dilligence!

6UNa1fI.pngYou being serious? Why would anyone want me on board their ship?

John Ragnos O'Conner, Report to Docking Bay 76 Immediately. Your shuttle leaves in 10 minutes.

6UNa1fI.pngIf this is a joke I will have your hides!

Footnote:

I think I will need to update my sigfig, give him some hair and maybe render him a little bit. I decided I would string this MOC together because I haven't exactly got much time anytime soon and I want to move the story along a bit. It will be fun for the next mocs because I get to experiment with micro-builds and building spaceships which is something I've never really done much of. Although being a pilot would make more sense for the bonuses, it fits more in the story so I will stay as an engineer for now :laugh: .

The Whole Moc:

Zd40fat.png

Nice cafeteria. AG has certainly helped me branch out also and do more microbuilds. I still struggle with them, but I do find it easier the more I do them.

Apparently technology gets bigger, not smaller in the future. :laugh: And why would you need a keyboard if you just say what you want? I like the tiling on the floor.

Apparently technology gets bigger, not smaller in the future. :laugh: And why would you need a keyboard if you just say what you want? I like the tiling on the floor.

I kinda got carried away. I was kinda going for a Star Trek replicator thing but it became a chunky coffee maker :laugh:

I was kinda going for a Star Trek replicator thing but it became a chunky coffee maker :laugh:

It's perfect for Octan- some behemoth, gas-guzzling coffee machine!