CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't have the new Quinjet, but I do have the other 2 and I would choose the Milano + the Rocket poly bag to add more detail and all the Guardian including Baby Groot

dbb0eb3cb724.jpg0.jpg

What is it with you guys and fitting characters in ships. you don't see them anyway! better display them where you see them

Here we go lads, Ultron Prime: 902343-ultron-prime-006.jpg

Edited by kevkipo

So, using baby Groot enables one to actually fit all five Guardians in the Milano!

Baby Groot FTW!

And that Ultron poster looks sick. =)

Is Winter Soldgier polybag only available with Helicarrier?

In Europe, we think yes. In North America it'll be available from S@H and LEGO Stores in June

What is it with you guys and fitting characters in ships. you don't see them anyway!

That could be why windshields and windows are made of trans-clear plastics.

What is it with you guys and fitting characters in ships. you don't see them anyway! better display them where you see them

Here we go lads, Ultron Prime: rsz_ultron-poster.jpg

Some times... We like to play with our toys...

With that logic, no Lego ship should have any interior at all. A lot of people like to load the team up into a ship because it makes for a more fun experience when you're playing with your toy.

With that logic, no Lego ship should have any interior at all. A lot of people like to load the team up into a ship because it makes for a more fun experience when you're playing with your toy.

Not to mention the fact it helps to "maximize" the "storage place". The set already occupies space and if you can store the Minifigures inside it you can save more space for other sets :wink:

The Minifigures may be little but we all know displaying them requires a certain amount of volume: their weapons, accessories, the space you have to keep between them or the plate where you put them. Storing inside the set they come with helps storage as well :classic:

I don't know quite why but I prefer Ultron prime(with ultron drone helmet accessory) more than Ultimate Ultron.

Edited by Steph 104th

Some times... We like to play with our toys...

Okay that's a whole another logic, in that point of view i get it :thumbup:

It seems as if the picture dissapeared, lemme try that again

Edited by kevkipo

Ya I've mastered the swosh, voices, snikt sounds, and the gross sound when people get stabbed.

Now it's the turn to master explosions, energy weapons effects etc. It's a full time job lol :classic:

Now it's the turn to master explosions, energy weapons effects etc. It's a full time job lol :classic:

master explosions without spitting that is :wink:

i like to express all of those things using bricks, like a sucker punch with trans clear tiles :thumbup:

I can't find a Hulkbuster anywhere! Also i'm adding 3 levels to my Avengers Tower, and increasing the overall width by 2 studs and increasing the length by 2. Pictures are coming soon.

I'm planning on adding more to my tower as well. But probably not until it goes on sale. Or if I get extra cash for easter.

Edited by Marvel_Geek

master explosions without spitting that is :wink:

i like to express all of those things using bricks, like a sucker punch with trans clear tiles :thumbup:

That's indeed amazing and the best way to do it in a universe made of Bricks :classic:

I can't find a Hulkbuster anywhere! Also i'm adding 3 levels to my Avengers Tower, and increasing the overall width by 2 studs and increasing the length by 2. Pictures are coming soon.

When I went to the Lego store, they were all sold out and I was there when it opened. I was able to get all of the other sets including the helicarrier though. So I just went across the street to Toysrus and they had some Hulkbusters and I got one.

When I went to the Lego store, they were all sold out and I was there when it opened. I was able to get all of the other sets including the helicarrier though. So I just went across the street to Toysrus and they had some Hulkbusters and I got one.

probably what i'll do, i was planning on buying another tower and just adding with that but i thibk it's time to recycle a police tower!

What i find weird is that when i was going to the Lego store on openings day, No sets where taken. I was there around 3 PM!

I did hear a woman say to her (probably) husband ohhh look it's from Marvel! but they didn't buy any sets. It almost feels as if i'm the only Marvel and Lego fan around here :snicker:

Also saw this pic on FB: NEW GUNS! 1510427_1576898759261315_7402091061290523569_n.jpg?oh=54699cf9a27cde35db9f7964e7967908&oe=55B3488D

Edited by kevkipo